Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Humble-bragging Chad gives incel a lecture

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Link to the video:
B942782B E455 4C5E 97BE 9C1C93D9BAFE

Asshole.

Chads and Incels live in completely different worlds due to the halo/fail'o effect. There is simply no way in hell they can understand each other.

That heedandsucceed bloke is VolCel as fuck.

He has a symmetrical face with no deformities. If that fat fuck works out and puts some effort instead of LDAR'ing and bitching all day, he'd look like Nick Diaz.

039_Nick_Diaz.1363384683.0.jpg

nick-diaz-ufc-143-1.jpg

That heedandsucceed bloke is VolCel as fuck.

He has a symmetrical face with no deformities. If that fat fuck works out and puts some effort instead of LDAR'ing and bitching all day, he'd look like Nick Diaz.

039_Nick_Diaz.1363384683.0.jpg

nick-diaz-ufc-143-1.jpg

Holy shit you're right.

Imagine how he would look like with 10% bf

He probably slept with a lot of girls while he was "single". Also he fact that a 193 cm guy with a symetrical face has a high fat percentage really pisses me off, he won the genetic lottery yet he is too lazy to make the most of it.

Also this. "Being ugly is not that bad." "Being attractive is not the important when it comes to women."

Chads and Incels live in completely different worlds due to the halo/fail'o effect. There is simply no way in hell they can understand each other.
We understand them but not vice versa.

What makes me mad is the way they treat it so casually. If you are lonely for 20-30 years of your life, you will either have huge mental issues like pretty much all of us here, or some other types of side-effects.

They think that we are merely complaining about our lack of sex, but that is such a drastic oversimplification of our problem at hand that it is asinine beyond measure.

I sincerely hope that when these fuckers croak, they are resurrected as incels. Truecel virgins which will have to endure our problems to their very last BREATH.