Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Humans sacrifices to a goddess Kali in Northern India.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
"Police in Khurja say dozens of sacrifices have been made over the past six months. Last month, in a village near Barha, a woman hacked her neighbour's three-year-old to death after a tantrik promised unlimited riches.
In another case, a couple desperate for a son had a six-year-old kidnapped and then, as the tantrik chanted mantras, mutilated the child. The woman completed the ritual by washing in the child's blood.
'It's because of blind superstitions and rampant illiteracy that this woman sacrificed the boy', said Khurja police officer AK Singh. 'It's happened before and will happen again but there is little we can do to stop it...This has been going on for centuries; these people are living in the dark ages'.

According to an unofficial tally by the local newspaper, there have been 28 human sacrifices in Western Uttar Pradesh in the last four months.
'Human sacrifices have been made in this region since time immemorial', says Prashant a tantrik, who runs a small 'practice' from his concrete shell of a home on the outskirts of Bulandshahr. 'People come to me with all sorts of ailments. I recommend simply pujas and very rarely animal sacrifices.'"

Hindu bloodthirsty idol Kali.

88ff43c0b437aea2f51726df25388e54

Kali shrine india 6

but trust me, we are all equal

pajeet cuckoldry :rolleyes:
they worship a bloodthirsty foid

Worshiping Kali is the worst kind of foid worship because Kali represents the feral primal side of women. She's literally a naked demonic psycho! :lul::lul: Paganist Western feminists are known to worship Kali.

Worshiping Kali is the worst kind of foid worship because Kali represents the feral primal side of women. She's literally a naked demonic psycho! :lul::lul: Paganist Western feminists are known to worship Kali.
Do educated Hindu know about human sacrifices in rural and poor areas in North India?

Do educated Hindi know about human sacrifices in rural and poor areas in North India?
They don't care about the lack of morality in human sacrifices because they are enamored with gods and the blessings and providence they hope to receive. Its a cope.

Can I sacrifice @Mortis to get a 9/10 stacy gf

she is kinda hot ngl :owo:

I wonder what her tounge do

If they were to sacrifice every curry, to every single God they have spouted about, by the end of the jite hand... --They´d have NO Indians left.

Hinduism is just demon worship with philosophical make-up slapped onto it.

Abominable pagan savagery.

This is another evidence of the failure of the anglos. If it was the Spanish or Portuguese who ruled India, they would have converted everyone to Christianity and wiped out this stain off the face of the Earth.

This is another evidence of the failure of the anglos. If it was the Spanish or Portuguese who ruled India, they would have converted everyone to Christianity and wiped out this stain off the face of the Earth.
Based.

You really are on a curry roast streak. Kinda making me glad im not curry

Hinduism is just demon worship with philosophical make-up slapped onto it.
Wonder why Indians didn't abandon Hinduism in spite of knowing about Christianity, Sikhism, Islam, Buddhism.

You really are on a curry roast streak. Kinda making me glad im not curry
I just read some time ago about origins of the word thug. It was derived from the murderous religious cult of Kali worshippers.

The Thugs Worshipping Kalee  1850  p 98    Copy  1

Yes I've known about this since I was a child. Peak low IQ feral race.
Time to rope mango. Go have a dive in cow dung pool

Wonder why Indians didn't abandon Hinduism in spite of knowing about Christianity, Sikhism, Islam, Buddhism.
>my imaginary sky guy better than your imaginary sky guy.

Anyone who converts is a literal subhuman mentally

Do educated Hindu know about human sacrifices in rural and poor areas in North India?
if anyone is still seriously a Hindu after being educated their education clearly failed

Tradition. People, as a whole, are generally complacent. They do what their parents and grandparents did, ad nauseam.

Nah converting a billion fuckers isn't possible. Not to mention most Indian Kings during the arrival of Colonists were Muslims who took their faith seriously.

"Police in Khurja say dozens of sacrifices have been made over the past six months. Last month, in a village near Barha, a woman hacked her neighbour's three-year-old to death after a tantrik promised unlimited riches.
In another case, a couple desperate for a son had a six-year-old kidnapped and then, as the tantrik chanted mantras, mutilated the child. The woman completed the ritual by washing in the child's blood.
'It's because of blind superstitions and rampant illiteracy that this woman sacrificed the boy', said Khurja police officer AK Singh. 'It's happened before and will happen again but there is little we can do to stop it...This has been going on for centuries; these people are living in the dark ages'.

According to an unofficial tally by the local newspaper, there have been 28 human sacrifices in Western Uttar Pradesh in the last four months.
'Human sacrifices have been made in this region since time immemorial', says Prashant a tantrik, who runs a small 'practice' from his concrete shell of a home on the outskirts of Bulandshahr. 'People come to me with all sorts of ailments. I recommend simply pujas and very rarely animal sacrifices.'"

Hindu bloodthirsty idol Kali.

View attachment 902662

View attachment 902661
If you ever wonder why her tounge is sticking out it's cause she accidently stepped on the chest of her husband(which is a very shameful thing in Hinduism) and Indians use sticking out your tounge as an expression for screwing something up bad.

Why are u mad isnt this what u want? Isnt this what u have in ur avi? Are u stupid?
I want a clean healthy cope-filled life where I can freely pursue my art.

Paganist Western feminists are known to worship Kali.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

"Paganist" western air-heads aren't "worshipping" anything.

They just think Becky next door is too much of a basic bitch for hanging up LIVE LAUGH LOVE on her living room wall like every other basic bitch in the mommy group

Images 73

So they want something much edgier that will impress their woke friends, like an Indian demon goddess of sexuality :foidSoy: *LOL* :foidSoy: *LOL* :foidSoy: *So cool!*

Tradition. People, as a whole, are generally complacent. They do what their parents and grandparents did, ad nauseam.
But European nations abandoned their paganism. Or there are many Christians in South Korea now.
Also there are tens of millions Christians in China.

good riddance.

But European nations abandoned their paganism. Or there are many Christians in South Korea now.
Also there are tens of millions Christians in China.
Must be IQ then.