Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Humans have a 'disgust' system, and women's disgust reaction is easier to trigger than men

platypus

platypus

Recruit
https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/04/single-disgusting-thing-earth-according-science-7602666/

Interestingly women find all categories more disgusting than men.

They believe it is the first time the perspective of disease has been used to break up the emotion of disgust into its component parts, and identify six common categories triggering disgust.

The others are skin conditions such as lesions or boils, food that is rotting or has gone off and having an atypical appearance, such as a deformity [but not limited to a blatant deformity; just atypical appearance is enough to trigger a deeply rooted biological disgust response].

JFL at science constantly validating the blackpill. Cucks are literally anti-science at this point. But remember, muh global warming is going to kill us all cos science.

Last edited:
this is true... ex. when i was a semi-normalfag when i was 15 i went to daytona beach for springbreak. my spic ass tried hitting on some white stacy and she literally said "you are the most disgusting thing i have ever seen in my life"

This explains why femoids always go out of their own way to express extreme disgust at our existence every time we enter their line of sight, biological reasoning for this doesn't make it any less insulting to anybody caught up in femoid harassment.

Biology doesn't matter in 2018, sorry buddy. Take it to the east where people give a fuck.

Biology doesn't exist when it doesn't fit a narrative the globalists are trying to push, tear it down didn't happen.

this is true... ex. when i was a semi-normalfag when i was 15 i went to daytona beach for springbreak. my spic ass tried hitting on some white stacy and she literally said "you are the most disgusting thing i have ever seen in my life"
Its over for burritocels

It's malfunctioning when they let dogs and cats French kiss them though.

Then why do I keep seeing so many white chicks with Asian dudes?

Don't forget that foids won't think twice before swallowing chad's cum and even licking his ass.

Is this why women find literally everything creepy> Women label anything outside the norm as creepy it does't even have to be that bad.