Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Humans disrespect you and consider you a joke even if you mog them. The average man can't stand your face and feels the urge to make it clear.

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
Normal people feel that men with strangely shaped face are either weak or stupid and no amount of strategy will make them change perspective. It's part of how the human brain works and you can't rewire it

I've seen 6'2" ogres mocked and challenged by skinny manlet only cause the ogre having an ugly as sin face was assumed to be either weak/uncoordinated or to coward to react.

I've seen objectively High IQ individuals talked down like they had down syndrome by blue collar workers with 86 IQ.

I've seen painfully unattractive people insulted at a distance so close you had to be deaf to not catch the message so I guess ugly means also deaf or unawares of the space around it.

You can't interact with humans in normal way if your face isn't normal. Humans detest and are indignated by sub 4 men to the point they can't respect you due to the sole fact you don't kill yourself with a face like that. You keeping breathing and insisting at larping as a human is perceived as a the obtuse obstinacy of festering tumor of greed refusing to perish out of pure cowardice and gluttony.

People are evil.

Normie s hate Chad’s and Stacie’s too and want to cancel them

I wish I could just catch a break sometimes and have at least 1 positive experience for every 10 bad ones.

i wonder if it was always like this, even hundreds of years ago.

i wonder if it was always like this, even hundreds of years ago.
Especially back than. The modern law system and its threat is the only thing stopping them to kill us. All it takes for a brutal lynching is a bunch of normies with foids as spectators and without any fear of punishment .

They'll attack you in 20, so your strength won't matter, tear you apart limb by limb and play with your remains in front of the laughing foids. They'd go as far as using your head as a ball and still mocking its weird shape.

Then the foids will suck the dicks of your torturers without a shred of remorse.

Humans are monsters, the only animals capable of schadenfreude and thriving in dishonour and humiliation.

You think I'm exaggerating? Jfl that was an allegory of what already happens NOW with all laws and morals at work.

1) Normies bulling abnormal ppl? Check

2) Using ugly men to appear bold and fitting in to women? Check

3) Tearing your flaws piece by piece? Check

4) Exposing your face on the internet as a meme for anyone to point and laugh? It's called cyber bullying and happens every day.

5) Women being aware of this but still having sex with the bullies? Happens everywhere

The only thing that keeps their hatred for you in check is laws and bare minimum morals partially inhibiting humans' sadism.

That's why you should have no mercy or compassion for humans cause no matter how evil you become you're a cute angel compared to them.

NEVER forget. This is what humanity truly is at its core.

Having ugly face is extremely brutal. Even disabled, retarded and disfigured people with normal faces are treated better.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back