Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Humans are disgusting animals

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★
Humans are incredibly animalistic and primitive. Everything they do is motivated by emotions or biological urges. They're never logical or intelligent, rarely ever even make attempts to be such.

Humans are just hairless apes.

Humans have evolved into a sub - species with Trannies corrupting the fundamentals of DNA

I’m ashamed to be a human.

I hate being a mammalian creature in general, it’s disgusting, just nasty flesh bags that do nasty things. I wish I could be an all powerful god above all life.

I hate being a mammalian creature in general, it’s disgusting, just nasty flesh bags that do nasty things. I wish I could be an all powerful god above all life.
me too, it's so over

Humans are incredibly animalistic and primitive. Everything they do is motivated by emotions or biological urges.
i see them as completely weak. like they cannoy survive cold without clothing, get ill and diseases easily. everything pains them.
They're never logical or intelligent, rarely ever even make attempts to be such.
they have cultures. they are logical and so are other animals.

Reptilian >>> Mammalian

Fucking disgusting animals

I’m unironically considering going vegetarian due to how much I hold animals in higher regard than most humans

Humans are incredibly animalistic and primitive. Everything they do is motivated by emotions or biological urges. They're never logical or intelligent, rarely ever even make attempts to be such.
Humans are the worst animals by far yet they think they're more important than "actual animals"

Interacting with other humans feel like a chore. I just feel drained mentally if im around them for too long in a social situation.

We’re the smartest animals on this planet, but still just animals at the end of the day. If we’re made in God’s image then God is a piece of shit. You know it seems like people think the difference between us and other creatures is they go off pure instincts and we supposedly don’t, but I think we actually do just the same as them with zero free will chained to our biology. Our instincts are just more complex. Maybe I’m wrong.

I’m unironically considering going vegetarian due to how much I hold animals in higher regard than most humans
Very noble. The shit they do to animals in farming is terrible.

Interacting with other humans feel like a chore. I just feel drained mentally if im around them for too long in a social situation.
Me too

True, humans are pathetic animals who think they are better than every other species.

Very noble. The shit they do to animals in farming is terrible.
a certain enlightened Austrian painter was a committed vegetarian as well