Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Humanity

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★
The problem with humanity is that they wake up everyday and decide to be fucking monkeys. They use the monkey-brain, rather than being philosophical and logical. They fuck everything up. They destroy everything. All these stupid dogmatisms, irrationalities and flaws will be the end of humanity.

At the end of the day we are ruled by our biology and it makes me disgusted with humanity including myself. The idea of a being romantically involved with a hideous person makes me incredibly uncomfortable no matter their potential personality or the way they treat me. There is nothing I can really do about this, and this is just one example of the many ways humans are incapable of overcoming their biology

At the end of the day we are ruled by our biology and it makes me disgusted with humanity including myself. The idea of a being romantically involved with a hideous person makes me incredibly uncomfortable no matter their potential personality or the way they treat me. There is nothing I can really do about this, and this is just one example of the many ways humans are incapable of overcoming their biology
it's hopeless and depressing.

The problem with humanity is that they wake up everyday and decide to be fucking monkeys. They use the monkey-brain, rather than being philosophical and logical. They fuck everything up. They destroy everything. All these stupid dogmatisms, irrationalities and flaws will be the end of humanity.
If all people were like me then we would be living in a utopia right now

If all people were like me then we would be living in a utopia right now
Rationality, intelligence, statistics (using them), and philosophy are what we need the most.

The nigger race will take over humanity