Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Humanity Will End Because of Foids

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Hypergamy won't stop. Foids standards will always rise to the sky unless humanity's evolution finishes. And humanity's evolution will take thousand years to finish. So here is my theory. There were reasons for wars in all history of humanity. But the main reasons for wars commonly were about religion and race. Guess who are the most racist people? Foids! WW3 will occur before humanity finishes evolution. Governments will use nuclear weapons and humanity will end. They say men made wars but this is a cope. Foids are the real reason for wars. As Albert Einstein said: I don't know what weapons will be used in WW3 but I know there will be stones and sticks in WW4.

Last edited:
can't wait for it to end :smonk:

Imagine their standards in 2030.
• 7-feet-tall;
• 10 inches;
• 9-pack.

Can't wait to see women being deployed as ZOGBOTS while screaming equality on the battlefield. :smonk:

Hypergamy won't stop. Foids standards will always rise to the sky unless humanity's evolution finishes. And humanity's evolution will take thousand years to finish. So here is my theory. There were reasons for wars in all history of humanity. But the main reasons for wars commonly were about religion and race. Guess who are the most racist people? Foids! WW3 will occur before humanity finishes evolution. Governments will use nuclear weapons and humanity will end. They say men made wars but this is a cope. Foids are the real reason for wars. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

World won't end. 'Just' civilization for the third or fourth time. Foids are still 'optimized' for fucking brutes in the pre-agricultural environment we left centuries ago.

Last edited:
World won't end. 'Just' civilization for third or fourth time. Foids are still 'optimized' for fucking brutes in the pre-agricultural environment we left centuries ago.
You are goddamn right.
Can't wait to see women being deployed as ZOGBOTS while screaming equality on the battlefield. :smonk:
I really want foids at the battle. But all they do is run to enemy country's Chads like at WW2.

Last edited:
Foids with plenty of freedom and options = Dysgenics.

We are devolving.