Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Humanity should go extinct, and that yesterday

Agree?

• Total voters
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a wolf | 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Humans are bad and 1000x worse than "bad".

The world is unfair. There's absolutely nothing good about humans and humans actually being on earth. The earth belongs to animals (not humans as animals) and nature.

Humans are EVIL and only evil. I see it, I experience myself how people treat me bc of my disability (discrimination, staring at me, talking about me, laughing), how people treat animals, how it's only about looks...

A world war 3, a large meteor (sadly won't happen for thousands of years, too late for us), whatever... humanity as a whole shouldn't exist. Humans are evil, destructive, selfish, bullying beasts at heart.

This is an objective fact. Humans hurt, bully, do crimes on each other and towards animals. Non-existence is better for the hopeless truecels, better for everyone, better for earth.

Last edited:
i want it, imagine a world just for the innocent animals :feelsaww:

After I'm dead, I don't care about this hell planet.

They can also be good, but the "bad" sticks out in your mind and leaves a much stronger impression on you. You can say hi to 100 people a day and forget all of their smiles, but you'll remember the one person who sneers at you.

The world is unfair. There's absolutely nothing good about humans and humans actually being on earth. The earth belongs to animals (not humans as animals) and nature.
You're not looking carefully enough. There's the obvious: we're the most intelligent species on the planet and can shape our environment (I mean our surroundings, not "the environment") as we see fit. No other animal can hold a candle to us in terms of technology and intellect.

Also, we're as much a part of nature as the flower you smell or the dog you pet. I don't understand why people always decouple humanity from "nature" whenever this topic of human evil comes up. The dissociation is illogical.

Humans are EVIL and only evil. I see it, I experience myself how people treat me bc of my disability (discrimination, staring at me, talking about me, laughing), how people treat animals, how it's only about looks...
Your views and beliefs (about humanity) are shaped by your experiences. You would think the opposite, if all of your experiences were positive. Some people go through life like this. Must be fucking nice.

A world war 3, a large meteor (sadly won't happen for thousands of years, too late for us), whatever... humanity as a whole shouldn't exist. Humans are evil, destructive, selfish, bullying beasts at heart.
Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

This is an objective fact. Humans hurt, bully, do crimes on each other and towards animals.
It's also an objective fact that humans behave altruistically, sacrifice themselves for others or "the greater good" (definition irrelevant; to give their life for something more than themselves), and show kindness.

Non-existence is better for the hopeless truecels, better for everyone, better for earth.
You could easily argue that the non-existence of bullies and criminals is better for everyone.

They can also be good, but the "bad" sticks out in your mind and leaves a much stronger impression on you. You can say hi to 100 people a day and forget all of their smiles, but you'll remember the one person who sneers at you.

You're not looking carefully enough. There's the obvious: we're the most intelligent species on the planet and can shape our environment (I mean our surroundings, not "the environment") as we see fit. No other animal can hold a candle to us in terms of technology and intellect.

Also, we're as much a part of nature as the flower you smell or the dog you pet. I don't understand why people always decouple humanity from "nature" whenever this topic of human evil comes up. The dissociation is illogical.

Your views and beliefs (about humanity) are shaped by your experiences. You would think the opposite, if all of your experiences were positive. Some people go through life like this. Must be fucking nice.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

It's also an objective fact that humans behave altruistically, sacrifice themselves for others or "the greater good" (definition irrelevant; to give their life for something more than themselves), and show kindness.

You could easily argue that the non-existence of bullies and criminals is better for everyone.
OP is right in wanting to break this simulation.
It´s all an illusion, riddled in pointless futility.

Your idealism is in fact a coping mechanism.
This is after all a jungle, the top % take what they want, while the rest get the scraps, and some are obliged to go their own way to keep whatever sense of self-respect they have for themselves.

The existence of this website proves it.

"Life" can only treat you well, if you have the Looks, NPC mentality, and if you had the personality of a deranged sociopath.
All this contextualized in this fake civilization.

Outside of society... the rules are pretty different, winning something was never fair to begin with.
There are no morals, only harsh realism, and the instinct to survive against the hostile environment.

Nature wants you dead from day 1, it´s not a happy walk in the park depicted by 1st World standards.
Every man for himself, and a good competitor is a dead one.

This is where you find brutality, and where & why Bullying exists, it is meant to filter out either the weak, or to gain ground over someone deemed to be superior, bringing them down from the hierarchical ladder to your level.

Living IS suffering, and the cycle of death that goes along with it, is an endless loop with no brain whatsoever.
You consume things that are a fruit from something that has passed away, over and over again.
To meet what ? To maintain your sense of "self" ? Waiting for the inevitable to come ?

Why would you justify any of this ?
If i had the nuclear codes with me, i would simply seize the means of existence altogether.
Ending my own aswell, for "the greater good".

My 2 cents.

Last edited:
Normies love to preach that everyone should fulfill his duty in order for the society to function even though 95% of humans are forced to do shit they don’t really enjoy so the top 5% can live ab extravagant life. So much for muh “civilization”. The notion that humans are superior to other animals because they’ve developed civs is nothing but a human fantasy. Evolution doesn’t care about your civilization, the only thing that matters is reproduction/transmission of genes. From an evolutionary point of view humans are not even more successful than mice and insects, kek. I wish the majority of people became nihilistic like me and that the society collapsed soon.

Yes the human race needs a reboot and cut out filth like Trannys and LGBT filth

Yes the human race needs a reboot and cut out filth like Trannys and LGBT filth
Tbh I have a bigger problem with Chads and Stacies… I often wish hot foids were lesbian bc then no man can have them. I can’t have them anyway… so…

No other species on Earth refuses the innate nature of breeding, I don't see any fucking foid gorillas refusing to fuck another gorilla cause they're too short... Survival Of The Fittest only applies to this shitter race

OP is right in wanting to break this simulation.
It´s all an illusion, riddled in pointless futility.
I beg to differ, but you're welcome to hold that view.

Your idealism is in fact a coping mechanism.
Where was I being idealistic, though? It is a fact that are both good people and bad people. Some very good, some very bad.

This is after all a jungle, the top % take what they want, while the rest get the scraps, and some are obliged to go their own way to keep whatever sense of self-respect they have for themselves.

The existence of this website proves it.
I don't share this view, but I deeply understand it.

"Life" can only treat you well, if you have the Looks, NPC mentality, and if you had the personality of a deranged sociopath.
All this contextualized in this fake civilization.

Outside of society... the rules are pretty different, winning something was never fair to begin with.
There are no morals, only harsh realism, and the instinct to survive against the hostile environment.
Yes, life isn't fair. Yes, civilization is a sophisticated mask that covers our primal, basal selves, and keeps it in check.

The claim that aren't any morals, however, isn't true. It's flat-out incorrect. Sure, there aren't any morals out there in the universe like there aren't any numbers out there in the universe, but this doesn't mean that they're not real. They're abstract concepts that we concretize into things like laws and religious prohibitions. We create the concepts and apply them to our tribes and societies. The concept and application of morality is highly beneficial and has great utility in the establishment of any civilization and its order.

Nature wants you dead from day 1, it´s not a happy walk in the park depicted by 1st World standards.
Every man for himself, and a good competitor is a dead one.
This isn't strictly true. Some things in nature want to keep you alive for procreation or to continue their genetic legacy. Flowers want to keep bees alive, and mothers/fathers want to keep their babies alive, for examples.

Despite the competitiveness inherent in nature and its mechanisms, social species (like apes) need to cooperate on some level to maximize the probability of their survival, both individual and genetic.

This is where you find brutality, and where & why Bullying exists, it is meant to filter out either the weak, or to gain ground over someone deemed to be superior, bringing them down from the hierarchical ladder to your level.
Yes, bullying is an expression of primitive drives of dominance and competition. That doesn't mean we can't be cognizant of it and rise above our basal selves.

Living IS suffering, and the cycle of death that goes along with it, is an endless loop with no brain whatsoever.
You consume things that are a fruit from something that has passed away, over and over again.
To meet what ? To maintain your sense of "self" ? Waiting for the inevitable to come ?
That conclusion isn't accurate. Life is a struggle, but struggle isn't necessarily suffering. Suffering is something else. It's a chronic state of physical, emotional, and psychological pain and/or deterioration. Are you currently going through this in every fiber of your being as you're sitting comfortably on your chair, probably sipping on a soft drink, eating a sandwich, and fondling your junk getting ready to stop reading this shit and open up something to fap to? If you're not, then you're not suffering. Apply this to the greater whole and to systems and you'll see that suffering is merely a variable, not the entire equation.

Why would you justify any of this ?
Justify what exactly?

If i had the nuclear codes with me, i would simply seize the means of existence altogether.
Ending my own aswell, for "the greater good".

My 2 cents.
I'd launch the nukes as well, but our reasons differ. You want to destroy all life on Earth - maybe the Earth itself and blow up the planet. I want to restart civilization.

This is an objective fact. Humans hurt, bully, do crimes on each other and towards animals. Non-existence is better for the hopeless truecels, better for everyone, better for earth.
Based