Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Humanity should end. Life shouldn’t exist anymore

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Sex is the thing we cannot have and if we complain we’re seen as “evil” and “entitled”. Yet it’s the reason we all exist. Humans relied on sex to continue the species and without it, humanity would be gone. Sex is supposed to be the best feeling in the world but for some reason any sex crime (even the least severe one) is supposed to be more painful or evil than mass murder.

we as a society used to have women becoming married mothers in their early 20s and then suddenly after the sexual revolution that begins to change. Suddenly nowadays most people get married at age 30 and women are having babies in their 30s instead of their 20s and as a result, autism rises and we produce genetically inferior kids. Women spend their 20s riding the cock carousel and partying and posting on Instagram. Now a 20 year old is too young for marriage and motherhood because “muh brain development”. Now one night stands and promiscuity is seen as freedom despite the risk of STDs and dysfunctional family. And if you say it’s dangerous then you’re an evil bigot. Now we teach society drag queens can read stories to little kids and trannies with penises can use the women’s room but if your girlfriend is more than 3 years younger than you you’re an evil pedo.

We’re taught that foids are supposed to be respected and if we don’t like foids for how they treat us we’re evil. And this all will get much worse in the future.

time to reflood the earth

agreed, and extremely high iq post

Just let your genes become extinct bro.

I agree. We all know who the real owners of the planet should be

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

good post, although if we were chads we wouldnt worry about any of that and just partake in all that degeneracy mindlessly. One good thing about inceldom is that it lets you see the bigger picture I guess

What's the name of this school of thought? Exterminism? Anyway, I'm on board.

What's the name of this school of thought? Exterminism? Anyway, I'm on board.
Imagine how improved the world would be if humanity ceased to exist

It only gets worse from here, pal.

Imagine how improved the world would be if humanity ceased to exist
We truly are despicable creatures. I used to think this line was cringe when I saw the movie but it illustrates what I think now.
Agent-Smith-humanity-as-a-virus.png

I hope your kind learns from man's mistakes and build a better world than we ever could, sir.
Once humanity offs itself in a pointless war, i will take the leadership role for all my ape brethren, and use the data I have collected on humans to build a better world.

I will make sure they learn from mankind's failure

Harambe 22 1

Sex is supposed to be the best feeling in the world but for some reason any sex crime (even the least severe one) is supposed to be more painful or evil than mass murder.
If you go to jail for grabbing a foid's boobs at the supermarket you'll be seen as worse than an armed robber.
We’re taught that foids are supposed to be respected and if we don’t like foids for how they treat us we’re evil. And this all will get much worse in the future.
I don't think it will get worse. The tides are changing and men are getting too blackpilled and uncucked for things to keep getting worse, even that thread you made about that mayor was based. Wait until sexbots and artificial wombs come out to put the final nails in foid hypergamy and simping.

Sentient life definitely is not worth it

I agree with everything. Good post sir.
fuck this world

The best part would be if we got front row tickets to the extinction of the human race, it would be glorious watching them burn and scream and the rivers would flow red like wine and the air would smell of burned flesh and charred remains, the beauty of it all.

The best part would be if we got front row tickets to the extinction of the human race, it would be glorious watching them burn and scream and the rivers would flow red like wine and the air would smell of burned flesh and charred remains, the beauty of it all.
It would be the best movie in the world
If you go to jail for grabbing a foid's boobs at the supermarket you'll be seen as worse than an armed robber.

I don't think it will get worse. The tides are changing and men are getting too blackpilled and uncucked for things to keep getting worse, even that thread you made about that mayor was based. Wait until sexbots and artificial wombs come out to put the final nails in foid hypergamy and simping.
Having your boobs isn’t nearly as bad as being robbed

Just let your genes become extinct bro.
well yeah good idea if you are here your genes are most likely garbage unless fakecel of course

I just dont see the reason to reproduce at all
good post, although if we were chads we wouldnt worry about any of that and just partake in all that degeneracy mindlessly. One good thing about inceldom is that it lets you see the bigger picture I guess
exactly we would just be stuck with some annoying bitches kids and our lives would definitely be worse

well yeah good idea if you are here your genes are most likely garbage unless fakecel of course

I just dont see the reason to reproduce at all

exactly we would just be stuck with some annoying bitches kids and our lives would definitely be worse
I’d rather be a parent than be incel

The evolution of the human mind has been the worst thing ever to evovle

How do we do it?