Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Humanity is evil

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Legit it’s begun to turn cheek to the planned evolution. Now that we all love suck Dawkins dick and mother natures roast beef all I can say is it’s genuinely over for the human race. The internet is the downfall of everything and people will continue to gradually get worse and worse, until murder is legalize in every country …to destroy the last of the good intentioned ugly men.

It will be a global jungle and on,y the bad will get rewarded. Erenyeager has decided to move from this universe to next in the foreseeable future abandoning the stubborn species that was once called its people

Erenyeager has decided to move from this universe to next in the foreseeable future abandoning the stubborn species that was once called its people
Where could he possibly go.

Enough insane in the membrane incels will have forced the government that only eugenics is good for the world. In turn only the top 10 could exist both men and female anything else is killed to prevent the destruction of the species. By the time of 2100 the great gender war would have ended and the collapse of civilization had begun. The first generation of bio engineered super humans have walked amongst the earth only programmed to kill things deemed imperfect. The rest of the naturally born humans are separated into group tribes across the globe, to escape the looksmaxxing plague.

I heard you can escape from this universe if you jump into the LHC beam while it's turned on.

The superhuman bioengineered chads and Stacie’s will be the only thing left on the planet that hunts and kills the natural borned people. They imperfections, only to go so as far as killing babies that have a crooked nose or incorrect colored eyes. This is what the humans of the past wanted.

Darwin and nature realized they gave birth to monsters in an already monstrous ever expanding universe that only values the evil and the damned into an ever never ending hellscape that’s existence

Foid are already doing some severe eugenism. Add some genetic engenering on embryo and it's ok. No need for your thermonuclear apocalypse scenario

Even white people that were born naturally will have either become extinct or living on a thread with its majority of mutts tht still live, the Asians were close on finding a way to stop the ever growing invasion of superpowered almost near perfect genetics of the bio engineered humans. But went dark after months in the early days 2099

Foid are already doing some severe eugenism. Add some genetic engenering on embryo and it's ok. No need for your thermonuclear apocalypse scenario
Incorrect, you might be the ignorant ones who will have had a hand in causing this hell. No need to speak if you hate my posts. Now go jerk off and rot like you do. I however will rot with superiority.

The total sum of human value has amounted to nothing, humanity is a failure

Incorrect, you might be the ignorant ones who will have had a hand in causing this hell. No need to speak if you hate my posts. Now go jerk off and rot like you do. I however will rot with superiority.
brooo I don't hate ur post I was just saying that I think personaly that the apocalypse kind of scenario are usualy held by people like us that deeply want to think that, as they are doomed, the world is also doomed. I just think it is a cope, just see all those homeless that are thinking the end is near.
And maybe ur right that what I called eugenism from foid isn't really eugenism as they are not selecting anythig else than physical feature (not high IQ).

brooo I don't hate ur post I was just saying that I think personaly that the apocalypse kind of scenario are usualy held by people like us that deeply want to think that, as they are doomed, the world is also doomed. I just think it is a cope, just see all those homeless that are thinking the end is near.
And maybe ur right that what I called eugenism from foid isn't really eugenism as they are not selecting anythig else that physical feature (not high IQ).
I see why you think like that because it’ll happen after you’re gone. Idk if you’ll rope most likely you will. But I am certain the way things are going it can’t be like this for much longer. Something will cause the boiling pot to overflow and when it does it’ll go full nuclear. It won’t happen like my prediction but it’s clear humanity is loving devolution.

The total sum of human value has amounted to nothing, humanity is a failure
The people failed earth. The one thing that has not tried to kill you with intent and on purpose. Truly a tragedy

Idk if you’ll rope most likely you will
Yes I will. And our interaction is one of the reason I really have to. Even fellow incels are so spitefull to each other for no reason :dafuckfeels:

Yes I will. And our interaction is one of the reason I really have to. Even fellow incels are so spitefull to each other for no reason :dafuckfeels:
Nah. I’m more or so disappointed in my own ugly brethren. They have fallen into their own pit of crocodiles. I truly apologize if you are offended but I’m so used to to dastardly weak insults jfl even on here and irl. Humanity is cooked unless they realize what they’re doing is pretty low iq in itself.

Nah. I’m more or so disappointed in my own ugly brethren. They have fallen into their own pit of crocodiles. I truly apologize if you are offended but I’m so used to to dastardly weak insults jfl even on here and irl. Humanity is cooked unless they realize what they’re doing is pretty low iq in itself.
if my first comment offend u I apologize too. I totaly see what u mean unfortunatly :fuk:

The truth is that through consciousness, human beings have reached higher levels of cruelty than nature

The truth is that through consciousness, human beings have reached higher levels of cruelty than nature
Which is their own doing. I erenyeager am right

unprivate your profile so I can break your hymen