Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Humanism is the fear of death.

• Thread starter Elliot Eric Auvinen
  • Start date
E

Elliot Eric Auvinen

Banned
-
when man realizes that death is approaching since he is not the center of the universe and therefore is hostage to a series of external and internal factors that can kill him, he generates an armor in his mind, which will evolve into humanism contemporary. a civilization that is born from a vision based on fear, has no future in its functionality with the natural environment, which is the only valid functional attribution, since even chaos is collaborationist. people say religions are man's greatest feat for fear of death. I say it was humanism. it's easy for you to control the perception of humans, since they are mostly influenced by education. however, it is another thing to try to control the cosmic forces yourself.

Incels.png

:yes:
I've thought about this before, basically everything humans do is because of their fear of death
I'm writing another text explaining that all violence and things that are fearful to men are the basis of life and nature. nature is a first-hand criminal.