Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Humane slaughter of normies

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I don't know, why people care about others going ER. First of all, it's their choice what they do with their body and their guns - if someone wants to go ER, it's none of anyone else's business. Second all of, what's so bad about killing normies? I mean, I understand that abusing them or causing excessive pain to them is wrong, but what's wrong with humane slaughter? Normies eat really good food, they're allowed to roam free and, when their time comes, they get killed in a shooting - it's a circle of life and there's some beauty to it. :feelsaww: Nothing gets lost in nature.

Normies always advocate for natural selection and their answer to life being unfair is ridicule of "the weak" who get the shorter end of the stick. In this one situation they get a chance of experiencing being "the weak", "the prey", "the genetic waste who deserves death" and whatnot. Honestly, they should feel a little flattered for a chance to die for their ideals. :feelsaww:

Gigabased and ERpilled :yes::feelsokman:

its just natural selection at the end of the day, normies should stop being sore losers and stop whining whenever they die.

Interesting points, the normies never put themselves in the weak category, even though they belong there.

TAKE THE "S" AWAY FROM SLAUGHTER AND SEE WHAT YOU GET!

Fucking baaaased :society:

Funniest shit post I’ve seen in a while

The irony is that normies have the worst genetic traits of all: selfish as opposed to altruistic, cheating, lying and blaming others to keep their position in the group, fast life strategy, terrible mother and father instincts.

The irony is that normies have the worst genetic traits of all: selfish as opposed to altruistic, cheating, lying and blaming others to keep their position in the group, fast life strategy, terrible mother and father instincts.
Barely anyone here is any better than a normie.

This forum has a great amount of human garbage as well.

Also, killing random people is not based.

Gorilla 0190 1