Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

human specie annihilation

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
under the patronage of @idkwattodowithlife

your method of choice to annihilate humans?

I don't want my pain and misery to spill over onto other people. Sure people may caused me some grief, but I'm not going to put down them on my level, and decide that "If I go, so should everyone," it's a silly child like or woman like thing to do.

It's not a manly thing to do (which is weird coming from a guy like me).

Strong men pick people up, they don't put people down, that's what women, and children do. I like to see myself as a strong person for myself and others.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I don't want my pain and misery to spill over onto other people. Sure people may caused me some grief, but I'm not going to put down them on my level, and decided that "If I go, so should everyone."
I only tagged you cuz your other thread inspirated me

nausea said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I don't want my pain and misery to spill over onto other people. Sure people may caused me some grief, but I'm not going to put down them on my level, and decided that "If I go, so should everyone."
I only tagged you cuz your other thread inspirated me
No problemo, keep doing your thing.

Yes, its important to think about the other side of the coin, and develop some counterexamples or counterarguments.

Why don't you go to main board?

ArtoriasWolf said:
nausea said:
what do you mean?
I never see you on the main board.
I will explain this concept in the following way: do you prefer a video or a image\gif? choose

nausea said:
I will explain this concept in the following way: do you prefer a video or a image\gif? choose

video sounds good

ArtoriasWolf said:
video sounds good

and video shall be

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUHQugyxqAc[/video]

TO YOUR JOURNEY !!!! TO MY JOURNEY!!!!