Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Human rights are about

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Chad's dick.
Gay ass
Foids cunt.

These are "human rights" of liberalis.
That is it

It's all convoluted nonsense which ultimately comes down to "rights for me, but not for thee". It's just more bullshit which allows people to operate under the illusion of morality, when all that really happens is the people who are exploited and murdered are moved out of the perception of the first world. Existence is immoral by default, there is simply no such thing as ethical consumption, and we're all killers at the end of the day.

Moving the perceptible cost of your existence further away makes you worse, not better.

It's all convoluted nonsense which ultimately comes down to "rights for me, but not for thee". It's just more bullshit which allows people to operate under the illusion of morality, when all that really happens is the people who are exploited and murdered are moved out of the perception of the first world. Existence is immoral by default, there is simply no such thing as ethical consumption, and we're all killers at the end of the day.

Moving the perceptible cost of your existence further away makes you worse, not better.
But they can not even pretend to be not evil.
Their ugly faces of pure evil is seen clearly.

humanity don't deserve any right

niggers tongue my anus

But they can not even pretend to be not evil.
Their ugly faces of pure evil is seen clearly.
Clearly to anyone honest and rational, sure. But in my experience, most people are neither.

Everybody getting what they need in life to survive including love and sex

Fuck you and your rights. I will piss inside your skull normies

There is no morality among liberals, everything is upside down, the most immoral things of the past are now allowed and heavily promoted, while the greatest virtues of the past are now severely condemned, with ostracism, or even with sentences from prison.

How is sex not a human right? Its one of the most important needs in maslows hierarchy of needs

There are charities for the hungry. The needy. What about the sexless?

How is sex not a human right? Its one of the most important needs in maslows hierarchy of needs

There are charities for the hungry. The needy. What about the sexless?
Global liberalism will give only a mirage of freedom and make a handful few benefit from the most foids. Actually, it's liberal-capitalism imposed to the "sexual market". That's why you won't see it on HR.

Some human rights articles are interesting, but many are to be thrown in the trash (i.e. Art 13 and 14), which cause this chaos. In addition, human rights are terribly lacking in elaboration and content, and are often extremely vague (why there isn't a right to defend yourself, to own a firearm, and a right of finding a wife, to fulfillement?). Reading it, sometime I wonder if it was a foid that wrote it. And, as you know it gives only rights no obligations.

Human rights are a total farce, and a free path to degeneracy.
What we need is a strict social order that makes sense and works right in the longrun.

More like human responsibilities.