Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Human nature is fundamentally flawed.

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
Any Incel who believes otherwise is simply a fool; You have witnessed and been victim of Human nature in it's purest forms your whole life yet you believe that humans are innately good? To believe otherwise makes you a walking contradiction. Incels believing that human nature to be flawed is the fundamental difference between them and Bluepillers. Humans are prone to theft, rape, murder etc.. even with the help of the Law/State. This is the reason that Laws and Civil Society were created in the first place- to control human nature in a way that the most human possible are able to prosper. This is the reason that Capitalism is so successful and that Communism always fails. You have to work with human nature not against it if you want any idea to possibly work amongst men. Humans in their natural states are simply savages.

Yup, I definitely agree with you :blackpill::blackpill:
Humans are disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Humans are demons.

I think humans are innately neutral. Yes, there is selfishness in the context of survival of the fittest that is universal across the board, but the step from "looking out for your own interests" to "shitting on everyone else's interests" is learned behavior that is amplified by genetic tendencies (how cooperative you're personally is in a group environment, for example).

If the claim is that flawed = evil, then that is a stronger claim that needs greater justification. Evil can't be the default state, since you would need to be good to make such relativistic value judgments. And if everyone is born evil, then it's meaningless to make that claim, since you wouldn't know what good is to say what's evil in comparison, because you would be comparing the natural behavior (evil) of something with the unnatural one (good).

If that is not really the claim, then flawed in what sense, really? Physical attributes and limitations compared to other species? Is it an"flaw" that chimps have much stronger muscle fibers than us?

I think humans are innately neutral.
What do you mean by this? Do you mean both good and bad or am I misunderstating what you're saying?
Yes, there is selfishness in the context of survival of the fittest that is universal across the board, but the step from "looking out for your own interests" to "shitting on everyone else's interests" is learned behavior that is amplified by genetic tendencies (how cooperative you're personally is in a group environment, for example).

If the claim is that flawed = evil, then that is a stronger claim that needs greater justification.
Flawed as in possessing character traits that are harmful for the species' survival and ability to prosper. That's assuming if humans ( as a collective) even want to prosper
Evil can't be the default state, since you would need to be good to make such relativistic value judgments.
Morals are subjective.

Some humans are more evil than demons.

Also why did you change your avi :dafuckfeels:
I like Joker, this was my avi when i joined and when i thought website is going down i thought it would be good to go out with it.

I like Joker, this was my avi when i joined and when i thought website is going down i thought it would be good to go out with it.
jfl if ppl can make threads asking if chad can be an Incel, you know the forum is gone.

Yes, I have also seen an anime and or played a japanese role playing game

Yes, the nature of life is ultimately self-serving. It doesn't matter to people what's morally good; it only matters what helps someone procreate. It just so happens that some selective morality helped us procreate for a long time, but not anymore.

jfl if ppl can make threads asking if chad can be an Incel, you know the forum is gone.
:feelskek: The actual state of chads.is. I would die to be in Tiredpoorcel's shoes. Well, I would die anyway actually.