Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Human Life Cycle , We are missing out

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Born --->Grow up---> Study --->Marriage
--->Have kids--->Aging|illness--->Death

It is brutual enogh, man
The purpose of being a creature is to breed and pass down a DNA ,isn't
Seriously ,This makes me think ,Then who are we? Are they trying to exempt us from gene pool?
Are we failed as a human being?

I don't understand why incels seek slaying , Slaying is for insecure losers who will eventually catch diseases and die.
LTR with a one caring GF is enough for being a man.

One caring and loyal GF who I eventually marry and have kids with is all I want in life.

Meanwhile your average foids has dated dozens of men by the time she is 20 like its something so trivial.

Somethings in the middle aren’t working , Can i skip to death?

There are two classically divergent perspectives here.

One is, you're nothing but a biological automaton with programmed evolutionary directives, whose only purpose is to pass on the coded sequences so that they continue to adapt and evolve. For what purpose? It doesn't matter. All that matters is that the genes pass on before the organism expires.

The other is, you are more than the sum of your parts - much more. You're consciousness means that you're able to be a free acting agent. Your ability to reason and act freely allows you to self-direct and establish your own purpose and raison d'être - reason for being. You have absolute freedom and are limited only by physical laws and whatever reality your corporeal vessel inhabits.

Pick your cope.

I'm sure there have been plenty of people in the past who died virgins or many who have never had kids/ passed their sperm.
Since we didn't ask to be here we just find copes and suffer until we die

Human societies are slowly creeping into an eusocial model.

For sub5 men like me it looks something like this:

Never begun --> Rot / Wageslave --> Death

Everyone I've ever known in life is moving on, getting jobs, and making friends

Meanwhile I'm just here rotting in my house for months on end wondering how the FUCK I'm going to get out

Human societies are slowly creeping into an eusocial model.
I think humanity is going to start diverging into two seperate reproductive groups. Those who reproduce classically/naturally, and those who reproduce with and are born from machines.

I think humanity is going to start diverging into two seperate reproductive groups. Those who reproduce classically/naturally, and those who reproduce with and are born from machines.
Those groups will never be completely distinct.

Unless some strong cultural taboo or political force emerges to prevent it, crossbreeding between the two will be common.

Those groups will never be completely distinct.

Unless some strong cultural taboo or political force emerges to prevent it, crossbreeding between the two will be common.
Of course. But most of the people reproducing with machines are going to be low value males unable to reproduce with foids naturally, so their offspring will likely mostly be both male and low SMV as well. Essentially males reproducing without females. Its an evolutionary turning point that will probably lead to a split amongst mankind.

Think of all the laws and customs that are based around protecting holes because they give birth. If you don't need holes for reproduction anymore, why bother coexisting with them? Why not move to a place that excludes them on purpose or at the very least doesn't force you to pay for them indirectly via taxes?

The life cycle of an incel:
Born--->ldar--->rope

There are two classically divergent perspectives here.

One is, you're nothing but a biological automaton with programmed evolutionary directives, whose only purpose is to pass on the coded sequences so that they continue to adapt and evolve. For what purpose? It doesn't matter. All that matters is that the genes pass on before the organism expires.

The other is, you are more than the sum of your parts - much more. You're consciousness means that you're able to be a free acting agent. Your ability to reason and act freely allows you to self-direct and establish your own purpose and raison d'être - reason for being. You have absolute freedom and are limited only by physical laws and whatever reality your corporeal vessel inhabits.

Pick your cope.
Some intelligent motherfuckers on here

Born --->Grow up---> Study --->Illness--->Death
The situation is always worse if you are a manlet :feelsbadman:

Born --->Grow up---> Study --->Marriage
--->Have kids--->Aging|illness--->Death

It is brutual enogh, man
The purpose of being a creature is to breed and pass down a DNA ,isn't
Seriously ,This makes me think ,Then who are we? Are they trying to exempt us from gene pool?
Are we failed as a human being?

I don't understand why incels seek slaying , Slaying is for insecure losers who will eventually catch diseases and die.
LTR with a one caring GF is enough for being a man.

Its not the soul purpose of life OP, that part is wrong. Sure we are missing out on things in life, but to marry, and have kids, and even studying are all personal choices.

My lifecycle:

Born --->Grow up---> Study --->Illness--->Death :)
Physically i didn't grow up much, i'm not Man enough physically.
And of course mentally i am an adult, but since i have missed out on so many milestones like hand holding, kissing, dating and sex, i'm still like a child in that sense

This reminds of a picture I saw years back on the Incels reddit group that put in sexual and romantic achievements for every age growing up and ive been looking for that image for ages

One caring and loyal GF who I eventually marry and have kids with is all I want in life.

Meanwhile your average foids has dated dozens of men by the time she is 20 like its something so trivial.
It is incredible how normal and easy it is for a woman to be in a relationship