Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Human Instrumentality Project Is the Incel Dream

• Thread starter Deleted member 11015
  • Start date
Deleted member 11015

Deleted member 11015

Organization of the Zodiac SRK
-
For any evangelioncels out there, do you think Instrumentality would be a good thing? I cannot think of anything better tbh.

Haven't watched Evangelion in years, but from what I remember.... Instrumentality was akin to having your own personal heaven, yes?
I mean, I can't really see any downsides to the idea. Sure, it may not be the (((real))) Misato (best girl btw) who you're fucking inside of your pocket world, but if it feels and seems real, so why not enjoy it?

Haven't watched Evangelion in years, but from what I remember.... Instrumentality was akin to having your own personal heaven, yes?
I mean, I can't really see any downsides to the idea. Sure, it may not be the (((real))) Misato (best girl btw) who you're fucking inside of your pocket world, but if it feels and seems real, so why not enjoy it?

This would create a state of being for humanity where no individual existed; even identifying this being as a conglomerate would be incorrect, since there would be no such concept as an individual. To achieve this extreme homogenization, the flaws in every living being would be complemented by the strengths in others, thus filling the gaps and erasing the insecurities in people's hearts.

Sure, it may not be the (((real)))

High IQ
Misato (best girl btw)

Einstein