Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Human eggs prefer some men’s sperm over others, research shows

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

Even the female's egg prefer Chad's sperm over yours. Further proof that hypergamy is ingrained at the deepest genetic level. It's absolutely fucking over for spermcels.

When women fuck dogs, the dog sperm actually swims to the egg and tries to impregnate it

So why did I win the race but the Chad curer of cancer finish second?

You fool to think chad curer of cancer was competing with you. The other sperm would probably be even more subhuman.

You fool to think chad curer of cancer was competing with you. The other sperm would probably be even more subhuman.
Yup. The subhuman sperm that created you was only competing with other subhuman sperm.

It just means that you were the chad sperm amongst the all the incel sperm in your dad's load.

I am about to eat easy over eggs with multi grain biscuits!

Bon appetite mi!

JFL, being the leader of a 200 millions large suhbuman army :feelskek:

Bon appetite mi!
Make sure you jizz all over it to exert your dominance.

The subhuman sperm that created you was only competing with other subhuman sperm.
Hmtning 3

When women fuck dogs, the dog sperm actually swims to the egg and tries to impregnate it
I heard it's more virile than human sperm & it hits but just doesn't take. Tbh it's a shame, I wish women could get pregnant by dogs then at least they'd be outed.

I heard it's more virile than human sperm & it hits but just doesn't take. Tbh it's a shame, I wish women could get pregnant by dogs then at least they'd be outed.
pure-blood humans would die out in a generation if foids could give birth to human-dog hybrids :feelskek:

based
actually no
cause most normies would jump to defend women

It LITERALLY never began.

Can a foid act as a surrogate for puppies if they're implanted with a dog egg? Biologycels gtfih.

hypergamy is ingrained at the deepest genetic level

"Follicular fluid from one female was better at attracting sperm from one male, while follicular fluid from another female was better at attracting sperm from a different male,” said Professor Fitzpatrick.

In fact it's quite the opposite of hypergamy, eggs seem bluepilled...

yeah i saw a medical thing about it
Can a foid act as a surrogate for puppies if they're implanted with a dog egg? Biologycels gtfih.
you know what i don't know actually.
don't give women ideas
then they will be getting dog eggs in their stomachs instead of human ones
and fucking dogs and getting pregnant
imagine how brutal that would be
women would rather be bred by dogs and give birth to their puppies than have sex with us

i don't know the source
can't remember
but the doctor said that the dog sperm swims to the woman's eggs
but can't impregnate
tbh that's brutal
dogs get to fuck a girl and have their sperm swim to the girl's eggs, but i'm still a KHHV at 20

Bon appetite mi!
Man that’d ruin my appetite tbh. Hope you still enjoyed em

Man that’d ruin my appetite tbh. Hope you still enjoyed em
They were ok. Unfortunately one popped so it wasn't as easy as the ovER one... But it was a meal.

I rarely make biscuits but they are nice sometimes.

I wonder if this is just due to random biochemical interaction and compatibility with egg and sperm, or if the egg is actually choosing. Just because it exists, doesn't mean it is meant to have been put there for selection, as it seems to vary a bunch between women.

My sperm has a bad personality, and rarely showers

Never began for spermcels.

Even the female's egg prefer Chad's sperm over yours. Further proof that hypergamy is ingrained at the deepest genetic level.
This is the ultimate blackpill. There's no going back after you've known this.

It never even began when we were sperem

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back