Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Human-dog marriage

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★★★★
In the near future we’re going to see human- dog marriage. As disgusting as it sounds I can see the writing on the wall. We’re also going to see human - dog dating shows. I personally think we’re going to see this in the next 5-10 years.

cant wait for robotnoodlewaifus

Why marry a dog when they can marry betabux to make their life easier and get a big dog to have sex with?

Why marry a dog when they can marry betabux to make their life easier and get a big dog to have sex with?
I’m starting to agree with Aaron clarey. I think women aren’t interested in men anymore. They seem to be fine with having a dog companion and traveling with friends.

I’m starting to agree with Aaron clarey. I think women aren’t interested in men anymore. They seem to be fine with having a dog companion and traveling with friends.

To be fair I’d be completely fine with this arrangement too lol.

My dog is a bitch

This already happens in certain parts of the world

in the future there will be dog prostitutes and dog sex shows on the tv. only for foids of course