Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Human communication is AWFUL

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
this is something i have been struggling to form the words for for a while.
hearing people talk to one another bothers me a lot always talk talk talking saying the same NPC lines over and fucking over again but their words are completely fucking worthless because no normies know how to follow a train of thought. They latch on to keywords that the other person said then reply with some completely unrelated shit that makes no fucking sense but sounds like a platitude so other normies applaud them like the NPC PIECES OF SHIT THEY ARE!! THEY AREN'T EVEN COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER FOR FUCKS SAKE. They rarely understand what the fuck the other person is talking about, and they don't try. They don't value of content of what is actually being said. stupid STUPID STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!

Normie sheep mentality compliments this. When in group settings, upon hearing their favorite NPC dialogue platitudes, normalcunts will cheer and say things like "ohhh gottem" making them feel like they are right even though the shit they just said had nothing to do with anything.

And you have to tiptoe around anything that might make you look like someone who is in any way socially unacceptable or in some way against some NPC dialogue platitude virtue or they'll call you out on it an act like a smug cunt thinking they've scored a point against you. Example of this, cunttears faggots and blickpall reading this will probably read the previous sentence and think some shit like *dumb faggot voice*: "uhhhhh arent u just trying to cover up your shortcomings lelelle rekt"
I rarely hear a conversation that doesnt make me wish for a comet to wipe out humanity too fast for anyone to register. If I do the person is probably high iq.

I have observed conversations like this. I have been in conversations like this.

why bother? WHY FUCKING BOTHER STUPID WORTHLESS MOTHERFUCKING SPECIES NEED TO BE WIPED OUT ALREADY FUCK!!!! HUMANS ARE FUCKING HORRIBLE!! I WANT TO LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS!!!

motherfuckers arrogant fuckers always pompous fucking normies smug shitstains never suffered high horse pieces of shit holy FUUUUUCK

Last edited:
Misanthropy is retarded cope, we're just autistic

I've actually somewhat adjusted myself to the NPC dialogues of normies. I don't mind it as much as I did before. I just learned not to care as much. I don't take part in these conversations so I have no reason to get angry over them.

I hope murder bots from the future fall through a time portal and obliterate us all tbh.

We should exclusively communicate through anime memes.