Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HUMAN CCTV CAMERAS

chowasright

chowasright

Greycel
Who need CCTV cameras when you have the whole store watching your every move :feelskek:

This happens to me every time I go grocery shopping where everyone in the store drops everything that they're doing and just stare at me.

It's both funny and depressing at the same time because all I want is to get whatever I need and go but as y'all already know, normies like to make the simplest of things difficult and overall just like making outcasts like myself lives a living hell.

The solution to this problem: FUCK THEM AND CONTINUE SHOPPING

the voices in my head are always watching me

Who need CCTV cameras when you have the whole store watching your every move :feelskek:

This happens to me every time I go grocery shopping where everyone in the store drops everything that they're doing and just stare at me.

It's both funny and depressing at the same time because all I want is to get whatever I need and go but as y'all already know, normies like to make the simplest of things difficult and overall just like making outcasts like myself lives a living hell.

The solution to this problem: FUCK THEM AND CONTINUE SHOPPING
Are you black??

Maybe you are a targeted individual
Don't see why would I be. I'm fat, ugly, have no job, and overall have nothing of value to myself as a human being but then again nothing in this life makes sense

Don't see why would I be. I'm fat, ugly, have no job, and overall have nothing of value to myself as a human being but then again nothing in this life makes sense
They want us to do crazy shit so they can 1 get rid of us and 2 use us to push some shitty agendas like you should ban gaming because this incel went crazy and stabbed people and he used to love games or ban incels forums because he was an incel terrorist etc

Fuck em their world actually sucks anyways I used to envy normies now I pity them