Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Human body is too durable

Gokubro

Gokubro

Banned
-
I wish I could just eat every medicine in my house and die but I will just get horrible stomach ache and vomit.

don't rely on medicine or jumping to die
you need to use a weapon or drown in water
even ropes are bad since they break

Yeah swallowing a bunch of pills is one of the worst ways to try and end it (unless it's cyanide), the best ways are either a direct bullet through the brain or leaping off a skyscraper

Yeah swallowing a bunch of pills is one of the worst ways to try and end it (unless it's cyanide), the best ways are either a direct bullet through the brain or leaping off a skyscraper
Where can one get cyanide (in GTA of course)?

Where can one get cyanide (in GTA of course)?
covergn.jpg

Yeah yesterday i had a stomach ache fucking suck had to use the bathroom for a long time food is fucked its all trash

You tried to hang yourself?
Yeah, one time and the rope because i was fat, I also tried to jump off 10 meters, somehow brokw only an arm which cured over 2 months and also cutted my veins. I feel like i'm inmortal or smth by this point