Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Huge suicide pill

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
So I’m talking to this girl I know for a few years thanks to the magic of photoshop and I told her Would you like me if I’m fat and she was like but your not so why are you even saying that etc. Over for fat cels :cryfeels::feelsrope: being fat was a sign of status back in the good old days fuck these skinny peasants

Fatcel is volcel.

Cultured waifu finds pleasure in helping master goshujin to unfatten

19390.jpg

So I’m talking to this girl I know for a few years thanks to the magic of photoshop and I told her Would you like me if I’m fat and she was like but your not so why are you even saying that etc. Over for fat cels :cryfeels::feelsrope: being fat was a sign of status back in the good old days fuck these skinny peasants

losing weight is pretty easy so you can fix that

I really envy skinnycels,their body type is ideal try they don't understand it,if they were put in our situations they'd be no different yet they feel superior just because of metabolism genetics

Not gonna lie, I fucking lol'd

Go to the gym

GtQPUD5

Jfl at this “I don’t even know you then I’m gone fucking liar lol can’t believe I spender 3 years with your lying ass I’m disappointed and disgusted” she just said that. True nature of females right here
Can some one spare me some bleach
Can some one give me rope I’m to broke

Last edited:
i’m not a fatcel

Wtf, how about u just lose weight then?

im too scared to suimax tbh