Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Huge realitypill

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-
F6BBFDDC 7128 48F0 8A10 A00F0C9AF36E

I know “chad only” but even If it wasn’t, you virgin wife copers are still the lowest omega deranged mentally ill fuckers in here, I’d say at least 30% of you are mentalcels.
“Cuck if you won’t only accept a virgin wife” well guess what? You won’t even get a hoe you pathetic subhuman scum.
I know that there’s nothing you nor I can do to get into a relationship but at least stop coping and bombarding people with your aspie beliefs.
No. You’ll never get a girl
No. Women will never be housewife’s again
No. The beta uprising won’t happen
No. You won’t be receiving anything but rejection and isolation and there’s not a damn thing you can do about that, it doesn’t matter what you believe in or what would be your ideal version of the world, it will always be OVER.
You can idolize hitler, you can be as racist as you want. You can post “stupid roastie” all day long on this forum. At the end of the day she gets to enjoy life and fuck people she’s heavily attracted to while you get to LDAR, STOP COPING

Lol what is this?

Sounds like anti redpill arguments tbh.
This and fuck you for posting it.
Huge bluepill basically says there's someone for everyone.
Also I didnt read your post

This and fuck you for posting it.
Huge bluepill basically says there's someone for everyone.
Also I didnt read your post
Only thing I said is beliefs are cope. you stupid ass bitch :feelskek:

Bluepill cope. Incels are a result of sluts not the other way around. Swallow more blackpills bluefag :blackpill:

oh I'll get my trad wife, even if its a 6 year old and its unconsensual. You believe me.

Also this thread is about a nonexistant problem. We haven't had a "Virgin trad waifu only" guy since BrendioEEE. Although by no means would I ever enter a long term relationship with a non virgin liberal whore, I would sex time her.

Who the fuck is asking for a virgin wife here? Everyone here just wants a gf that isn't a disgusting landwhale.

oh I'll get my trad wife, even if its a 6 year old and its unconsensual. You believe me.

Also this thread is about a nonexistant problem. We haven't had a "Virgin trad waifu only" guy since BrendioEEE. Although by no means would I ever enter a long term relationship with a non virgin liberal whore, I would sex time her.
That would be huge lifefuel but you're not gonna do it
Who the fuck is asking for a virgin wife here? Everyone here just wants a gf that isn't a disgusting landwhale.
Oh man :feelskek:

Chug one more beer in my honor OP I can't drink

I know “chad only” but even If it wasn’t, you virgin wife copers are still the lowest omega deranged mentally ill fuckers in here, I’d say at least 30% of you are mentalcels.
“Cuck if you won’t only accept a virgin wife” well guess what? You won’t even get a hoe you pathetic subhuman scum.
I know that there’s nothing you nor I can do to get into a relationship but at least stop coping and bombarding people with your aspie beliefs.
No. You won’t be receiving anything but rejection and isolation and there’s not a damn thing you can do about that, it doesn’t matter what you believe in or what would be your ideal version of the world, it will always be OVER.
You can idolize hitler, you can be as racist as you want. You can post “stupid roastie” all day long on this forum. At the end of the day she gets to enjoy life and fuck people she’s heavily attracted to while you get to LDAR, STOP COPING
Hit the hammer on the nail. Good Job.

Hit the hammer on the nail. Good Job.
Its Hit the nail on the head

If you can guess where this quote is from you are based:

Patrick: Hit the needle on the old head there did I, Derrick?

Michael: The expression is hit the nail on the head, Packie.

Patrick: Really Michael? You don't think I know that? Gerry was right about you, Mikey. Your parents must have been twins to produce a kid as dumb as you. I'm surprised you ain't got three eyes, no balls and a club foot.

Michael: Don't bring my parents into this, Packie.

View attachment 377006
suifuel cause i'm schizo and saw it on 4chan

also non mentalcels think that we are larpers, despite they don't know how is to live with schizophrenia or other schizoid disorders
they are just ugly, but can enjoy life..
:feelsautistic:

Last edited:
its over i have schizo personality disorder or something and aspergers, game over for me mentalceldom is not a joke

View attachment 377006
cope, when china takes over that will all change

of course, fellow "subhuman", we should become deradicalized and just kill ourselves

This post is basically you talking to yourself, I don't know why you had to make a post and project it onto us.

Even though what you said is objectively true when it comes to truecels.

Op is on his way to betabuxx chad spawn

This post is basically you talking to yourself, I don't know why you had to make a post and project it onto us.

Even though what you said is objectively true when it comes to truecels.
I’ll stop posting while alcoholmaxxing, I get called a cuck and a CIA poster

>No. The beta uprising won’t happen

YES IT WILL