Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Huge blackpill on reddit forum

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
There is a forum for virgins to request a chance to lose their virginity. Guess what? Yep, they are all males. I bet there are not many girls but can you imagine how many PM's a girl would get if she would make a thread? Its a sad reality really...

Imagine posting there as a non chad and thinking youll get anything

Considering modern hypergamy this sub has no purpose

brb pretending to be 22 year old cute, adorable loli, lets see if Napoleon responds LOL

Chad can go post there with a selfie included of course and his post will be top of all time. The only reason women browse there is in the hopes of this unicorn virgin chad

Holy shit, that's so fucking depressing.

Some of these guys who are in their 30s should just save up for a plane ticket to Europe, hire a prostitute, and get it over with.

Chad can go post there with a selfie included of course and his post will be top of all time. The only reason women browse there is in the hopes of this unicorn virgin chad
True, very true

Some of these guys who are in their 30s should just save up for a plane ticket to Europe, hire a prostitute, and get it over with.

The best option

I'll be honest; it's not the whole 'dick in pussy' thing that I'm interested in. I'm missing the intimacy. I'd love to explore a your body; I'm genuinely curious to know what boobs actually feel like (not like sand, apparently). The weight of someone on top of me, or pushing into me. Your thighs both sides of my head; your red, glistening pussy in front of my face. The warmth, the texture. The taste, the smell. I can only imagine the how hot it must feel when a woman is starting to quiver and moan as she reaches climax, and the part that's reaching climax is mere mm from my face, or at the tip of my fingers. A hand coursing through my hair, pulling me close if I start hitting the right spot.

Well. I want to kill myself now.

The advice from a 22 year old teehee foid was enough for me.

The Red Flaggers

• Don’t complain about how I’ve likely been flooded with messages because I’m a woman and it’s so much easier for me. You sound like an incel. I understand it’s harder to find sex as a guy. Women have lower libidos and also, you know, risk getting raped and/or murdered, so we don’t really want to have sex with a stranger off the internet as much as a guy would. Cry me a fucking river my friend.
  • Talking about how you’re such a nice guy and how you’ve dated but for some reason none of your girlfriends have ever gotten to the stage where you have sex. This may be totally fine! Or you might have a vibe that means girls don’t want to be around you after a few dates. Not risking it (see above). Extra red-flag if you use the word “give” in this context, i.e. none of your girlfriends have “given” you sex yet.
  • Talking to me like I’m a vagina on legs rather than a person
  • Creepy messages. If the desperation goes up too far, you come across overtly creepy. Examples:
    • “Don’t fret. I’m here. Always waiting.”
    • “If you want a lap to rest your head on while you go through what I’m sure are endless messages, you know I’ll be there patiently for you until you realize I’m the one for you all along and I bend down to gently kiss you, my heart filled with joy that you’ve come to your senses.”
    • “Anyhow I’m a great guy, hope I can get a message back at the very least. If not, I’ll find you anyway! lol kidding (sort of). Kidding again. Did you fall for it?”
WHAT TO DO:
The bare minimum should be your sexual experience, age, description and location. Not even 10% did this. If you do this, your odds of hooking up automatically increase by a factor of 10.

Bonus: (seriously, guys, the bar here is so low)

• About you! Your job, your hobbies. Your favorite color of Gatorade. Which of Jupiter’s moons you have a particular fondness for. Whatever.
  • Responding to something that was said in the original post. That’s how conversations start!
  • Being funny or having a sense of humor works better than informing me that you do. Actually being funny immediately shoots you up to the top 0.0001%.
  • Giving your name, and/or asking for mine.
  • Just show some personality at all
  • If you have a conversation, actually respond to the content of what the other person is saying too, rather than only answering the questions that are posed directly to you in one line and then nothing else

LoL just show some personality and be funny. Those guys on there may as well hook up with each other:soy::soy::soy:

It's an 18+ Reddit and they're expecting female virgins who want to have sex with another virgin??

The advice from a 22 year old teehee foid was enough for me.

The Red Flaggers

• Don’t complain about how I’ve likely been flooded with messages because I’m a woman and it’s so much easier for me. You sound like an incel. I understand it’s harder to find sex as a guy. Women have lower libidos and also, you know, risk getting raped and/or murdered, so we don’t really want to have sex with a stranger off the internet as much as a guy would. Cry me a fucking river my friend.
  • Talking about how you’re such a nice guy and how you’ve dated but for some reason none of your girlfriends have ever gotten to the stage where you have sex. This may be totally fine! Or you might have a vibe that means girls don’t want to be around you after a few dates. Not risking it (see above). Extra red-flag if you use the word “give” in this context, i.e. none of your girlfriends have “given” you sex yet.
  • Talking to me like I’m a vagina on legs rather than a person
  • Creepy messages. If the desperation goes up too far, you come across overtly creepy. Examples:
    • “Don’t fret. I’m here. Always waiting.”
    • “If you want a lap to rest your head on while you go through what I’m sure are endless messages, you know I’ll be there patiently for you until you realize I’m the one for you all along and I bend down to gently kiss you, my heart filled with joy that you’ve come to your senses.”
    • “Anyhow I’m a great guy, hope I can get a message back at the very least. If not, I’ll find you anyway! lol kidding (sort of). Kidding again. Did you fall for it?”
WHAT TO DO:
The bare minimum should be your sexual experience, age, description and location. Not even 10% did this. If you do this, your odds of hooking up automatically increase by a factor of 10.

Bonus: (seriously, guys, the bar here is so low)

• About you! Your job, your hobbies. Your favorite color of Gatorade. Which of Jupiter’s moons you have a particular fondness for. Whatever.
  • Responding to something that was said in the original post. That’s how conversations start!
  • Being funny or having a sense of humor works better than informing me that you do. Actually being funny immediately shoots you up to the top 0.0001%.
  • Giving your name, and/or asking for mine.
  • Just show some personality at all
  • If you have a conversation, actually respond to the content of what the other person is saying too, rather than only answering the questions that are posed directly to you in one line and then nothing else

LoL just show some personality and be funny. Those guys on there may as well hook up with each other:soy::soy::soy:
What do you wanna bet she is some used up landwhale making this demands?

"Hi I'm a virgin female and I want a handsome, educated, funny guy with personality who can write elaborated and interesting messages. No desperate incels *teehee*"
The virgin female:

3mXGPgr

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Imagine seeing shit like this and still claiming Foids have it as bad as men (Yes you cucktears).

I scroll down about 200-300 posts trying to find a female. I couldn't.

These fools should know better I don’t feel sorry for them

Women have a much smaller sex drive than men on average. Not surprising that a sub wanting casual hook ups is dominated by men. Why do men keep deluding themselves thinking they are sex gods to women? Women use sex for validation or currency, not because they physically enjoy the experience like men do.

All a female virgin has to do is get Tinder and swipe right on a 6/10. Her virginity should be solved within the next few hours or so.

For a large chunk of male virgins, the only remedy is to go back in time and make mommy fuck another guy.

All a female virgin has to do is get Tinder and swipe right on a 6/10. Her virginity should be solved within the next few hours or so.

For a large chunk of male virgins, the only remedy is to go back in time and make mommy fuck another guy.
If you are a female on 2019 you have to be trying to be a virgin. The only way I can see a female being incel is if she has some disability or disfigurement, other than that even a landwhale can get laid. With tinder women can fuck chad at any moment, why would she pick the average normies when she can match with chad and they can fuck?

Just a reminder that even 2/10 foids can easily find a 7/10 guy on tinder

thers not ONE sinlge 18+vigin female on that sub that isnt a larp and if there is she just saving her virginty for chad and just there to see the rare chad