Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

https://fstdt.com/?q=incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Remove the "incel" from the title and put in your own username.
See how many of your posts are on this cuck site.

3 of mine, what is this site lol

3 of mine, what is this site lol
Some bullshit like cucktears

Welcome to Fundies Say the Darndest Things

:soy: You’re looking at an archive of the most hilarious, bizarre, ignorant, bigoted, and terrifying quotes from fundies all over the internet. :soy:

I don't know if adding -/_ or any other sign helps or not since my name has a space?

Quite a few, I like the tags cucktears should feature me more

It doesn't let me go to the next page

Damn I thought it is some kind of crawler. Hoped to find a new way to stalk my oneitis. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

I’ve been on there many times, I remember a tranny named Skide threatened to beat me up jfl

Doesn't work.

2 actual threads and a few mentions/comments. Guess i need to trigger them harder to rack up

Idk number but for me it's mentions

Tbh this site used to be good at mocking actual retards(tho they were liberal)

Now they became orange man bad type, but ehh

EDIT: Sadly once as a mention

BrazilianCuckma posted my post of course :feelskek: :lul:

I never post anything controversial

I have 5. I see that all caps post that I did a while back and I actually forgot what set me off. I remember something did, though. It wasn't the original post that totally set me off.

Omnicidal Maniac Award

Put them all out of my own misery!

:lul::lul::lul:

On a side note, it's also funny how they feel the need to strawman us at every opportunity. If my inceldom was primary reasoning for believing some of the things I do, then well I wouldn't believe them at all jfl. This is either a case of people being disingenuous to discredit me, or it's simply that they lack the capacity to realize that most people don't to these conclusions unless they've witnessed something very bad, they've had some pretty bad experiences of their own, or a combination of the two.

I could post something relatively similar on any other forum, and unless I explicitly stated that I'm incel, it wouldn't make any sense to conclude that I believe this as a result of being incel, and it makes about as much sense here.

Last edited:
1 with no comments. I am surprised that I got mentioned in some obscure website even.

1 with no comments. I am surprised that I got mentioned in some obscure website even.
Fstdt isn’t that obscure. It was sorta popular in the mid-late 2000s but it’s popularity seems to have declined. The site was initially about mocking Christian fundamentalists now it mocks us too