Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Htf do people drink protein powder?

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
-
This shit is nasty as hell. Tried mixing it with water at first but it was still bad.
Using milk now and it's bearable but still nasty

I don't know tbh, never drank it before.

Just gotta down it like medicine

It tastes like bogeys tbh

Never had flavoured ones. Maybe people have those. If you mix it with juice though its bearable.

i like mixing with ruby grapefruit juice

ye it depends on the flavour/brand. Strawberry is pretty nice and make sure it's genuine

The one I buy tastes good and mixes well and doesn't have artificial sweetners, a bit pricier than some i think though

you blend it in to a smoothie. like with bananas or some shit

I always wonder how some people disolve them.

Whey protein isolate tastes very weird and I got allergic reactions from it. I think eggs or gelatin is better for protein imo.

higher quality = better taste imo. not necessarily better as in flavor but better as in less chemical taste i find

i used to buy chocolate and basically make chocolate milk (most water just a bit of milk for flavor)
if i didnt want chocolate i had vanilla and would blend in a banana and have a pseudo-banana milkshake

i put it in my oatmeal

This shit is nasty as hell. Tried mixing it with water at first but it was still bad.
Using milk now and it's bearable but still nasty
Some are just impossible and some are good. Crazy how they vary. Optimum nutrition gold standard is good and mixes easily.

Whey Protein came from where the foam "skimmings" of milk and cheese production industry were found to have pure protein (without the fat of dairy).
Whey protein was then made a powdered drink for ill people in hospital who couldn't digest solid food.

The taste is cause its powdered freeze dried milk, which like freeze dried insant coffee, both taste like shit.

Some people are actually drinking Milkshakes from Shake bars (complete with with biscuit, fruit and chocolate) as it turned out Grenade style bars had as much sugar and dairy as milkshake.
Also if you adding dairy milk or chocolate to whey protein you're kind of defeating the purpose of it being a fat free health drink.

Me personally? I was eating eggs for breakfast, steak and grilled onions for brunch 10am and working out at 1pm. I'd drink a redbull for an energy boost. Pasta and tuna for post workout.

But I don't gymcel anymore as its pointless.

Try it with milk AND peanut butter, and chocolate syrup.

Make protein icecream