Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hru guys doing today

cemgaripoglu2

cemgaripoglu2

Banned
-
I am feeling hopeless 24/7 spent most of my days rotting on my bed wbu guys hope u had a good day

Slightly better.

Don't expect anything.

@Rotter hope everything works out for u I was gonna reply to u but for some reason it didn’t work so I tagged u

Ok GrAY kys dnr!

I played csgo but it’s so lag and the update is so trash
CS2 is much better. CSGO's graphics were utter shit and needed a much needed upgrade.

Not good at all Im running out of copes

constant anxiety and stress

I'm BBQmaxxing today for the first time since before summer. Cooking some salsiccia or whatever you call it in English, IDGAF

I am feeling hopeless 24/7 spent most of my days rotting on my bed wbu guys hope u had a good day
bad, in 30 mins I have to go outside and open the bakery and I just know the amount of girls and couples that I'll see in the streets, I'm not even there and I'm already feeling the rage and sorrow filling my veins

bad, in 30 mins I have to go outside and open the bakery and I just know the amount of girls and couples that I'll see in the streets, I'm not even there and I'm already feeling the rage and sorrow filling my veins
Sorry to hear that bro I went out yesterday and today I will watch the creator it’s very suifuel seeing couples and people mogging u