Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HR told me “do not feel personally insulted when being told what to do”

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I asked “did anyone tell you something?”

They said “No. You’re just new and might be frustrated at the beginning. We once recruited some very qualified, experienced colleagues but they wanted to retain their ways of working. But you know, we as a company have our own structure. So in the end they had to go.”

JFL I bet some cucks felt my defiant attitude and reported to the HR. Being ADHD + blackpilled makes it indeed very difficult to like being told what to do. Oh normies call that ODD (oppositional defiance disorder), a very common comorbidity of ADHD, kek

Just kek @ having to wagecel. Being financially independent is still my ultimate goal but I don’t know if I’ll ever achieve it as an ugly non-NT male. For the time being I need this salary, it sucks ngl.

Yeah being a wageslave and not being a hivemind normie is ovERfuel, imagine having to work with those fucking automatous apes and getting smacked down the moment they report you to the Foid Enforcement Agency (((HR)))

Mogs me. At least you gotta job, i would kill for a job and independent life. I am 25 living with my parents money

Good fuck I don't have to face this in workplace

Mogs me. At least you gotta job, i would kill for a job and independent life. I am 25 living with my parents money
It really depends on the job. Many jobs will make you want to rope even if you get to be "independent".

And trust me, if you are really an incel, getting a job and moving out from your parents does nothing to your attractiveness. When I moved out I thought since I wouldn't be a "loser living with his parents" anymore that it would help me ascend. JFL, that's just one of many excuses that normies use to blame us for our problems. It literally made no difference. :feelsbadman:

People in these jobs will snitch on you and try to sabotage you for sport.

It really depends on the job. Many jobs will make you want to rope even if you get to be "independent".

And trust me, if you are really an incel, getting a job and moving out from your parents does nothing to your attractiveness. When I moved out I thought since I wouldn't be a "loser living with his parents" anymore that it would help me ascend. JFL, that's just one of many excuses that normies use to blame us for our problems. It literally made no difference. :feelsbadman:
Yes i can understand that i was employed for a part of my life, but the job was horrible, I decided to resign from it.. and now i am LDARing in my house, even too much time being unemployed at my age gives great distress...and i am not only an incel i consider myself a trucel

lol so basically they threatened to fire you in a nice way.

HR thinks they are so smart and clever.

Just kek @ having to wagecel. Being financially independent is still my ultimate goal but I don’t know if I’ll ever achieve it as an ugly non-NT male. For the time being I need this salary, it sucks ngl.
You seem to be doing well. Keep going boyo

I become periodical alcoholic due to having to wageslave with NT normies, they depress me greatly

Was this hr person female? And do you have a lot of female administrators?

well, if you are an entitled prick and insists on bending company rules then keep on neeting. this is what i tell to zoomies who wants to fuck around in the company that i wageslave for a decade now. strike 3 for tardiness. strike 1 for awol.

well, if you are an entitled prick and insists on bending company rules then keep on neeting. this is what i tell to zoomies who wants to fuck around in the company that i wageslave for a decade now. strike 3 for tardiness. strike 1 for awol.
You as an incel care about defending normie rules? JFL @ this cuck :feelsLSD::feelshaha:

You as an incel care about defending normie rules? JFL @ this cuck :feelsLSD::feelshaha:
stay neeting while im moneymaxxing. then buy a 200k prime aged fembot with realistic skin and body fluids when i approach retirement age

Some people are still to stricken and Tighten to the Rules of an Unfair / Even Unwinnable " Game .

Jobs are all just bullshit like that. Gotta learn how to play the corporate game

I asked “did anyone tell you something?”

They said “No. You’re just new and might be frustrated at the beginning. We once recruited some very qualified, experienced colleagues but they wanted to retain their ways of working. But you know, we as a company have our own structure. So in the end they had to go.”

JFL I bet some cucks felt my defiant attitude and reported to the HR. Being ADHD + blackpilled makes it indeed very difficult to like being told what to do. Oh normies call that ODD (oppositional defiance disorder), a very common comorbidity of ADHD, kek

Based

People in these jobs will snitch on you and try to sabotage you for sport.

Based and most accurate statement I've ever read.

Being an ugly and spergy truecel isn't just about sex / dating / foids. It's how we're treated by society in general.

Again, based.

normies call that ODD (oppositional defiance disorder), a very common comorbidity of ADHD, kek
It's over. These cucks are now labelling normal human feelings as mental illness

Based and most accurate statement I've ever read.

Being an ugly and spergy truecel isn't just about sex / dating / foids. It's how we're treated by society in general.

Again, based.

That's that eldercel wisdom we both have. I'm definitely on the older side of this site's user base, as well. When you get to a certain age, you realize that our condition comes with shitty treatment across the board, and that the sex/dating/foid shit is only a small fraction.

I even hate doing transactional things like going to an auto mechanic, grocery store, restaurant, etc. You'd think people would be nice to you, because you're giving them money and being nice to them. They are still fucking not!

eldercel wisdom
IMG 3450

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/G8w-6io39Ys?feature=share

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back