Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HR foids talk to each other and read your online posts.Canada faggots gtfih

What happened to freedom of speech
Doesn't exist in Canada bro :feelsrope:. I laugh at those who still think Canada is still the freest country in this world. Would've left this shithole if they didn't require you to show your proof of death shot at the airport.

This annoying bitch talks about how if you write or say stuff they won't like they will fire you and she will send a warning to other HR foids so they don't hire you.

[UWSL][/UWSL]
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/scotchypoli/status/1533283615315922944

Fuck this crazy roastie lol. Thinking she has everyone's information. The only way these losers get a hold of your information is if you're too oblivious while posting on the internet. I don't have kikebook, kikestagram, shitter, shittok, or any social that would be easy to identify me by.

Fuck this crazy roastie lol. Thinking she has everyone's information. The only way these losers get a hold of your information is if you're too oblivious while posting on the internet. I don't have kikebook, kikestagram, shitter, shittok, or any social that would be easy to identify me by.
But if you say anything these foids might consider "mysogynistic" they will probably talk to each other.

Disgusting bug eyed bitch :feelspuke:

Or maybe they could just not Like you just because of your height and looks then what then they could spread false rumours how you did or said something .This bitch needs to be hanged

Or maybe they could just not Like you just because of your height and looks then what then they could spread false rumours how you did or said something .This bitch needs to be hanged
Yup, ugly bitches like that creature up there would literally stir controversies against you just to get rid of you and replace you with some other normie or Chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back