Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How's your diet? Do you eat healthy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I eat like shit, but a lot so I'm fat. I mostly eat biscuits and pastry and such. And it's not like my parents don't cook, I just eat all that crap alongside food.

Last edited:
I eat

In the form of tuna, eggs, nuts, salmon, and oats.
But I’m still a scrawny weakling.

I exercise

every

single

day.

Ive built up quite a physique for myself.

I eat pretty good food ngl

CQ  nQOW8AAi1H

I eat nothing and when I do eat it’s either filler or meat

My diet is mostly chicken, salmon, tuna and beef with vegetables and salads sometimes with rice and potatoes. I rarely eat sweets, bread, pasta, cheese or drink anything but water, coffee and tea.
I don't know how healthy it is given what they feed/inject chicken and beef with, and tuna has mercury.
Basically I eat as if I'm going to star in an action movie in a few months, except I won't.

I drink fruit juices more than I eat. My diet is like
60% juice
20% bread
10% rice
10% chicken
I really need to chill out with the carbs before I become Jabba the hut

I eat healthy but WAAYYY too much

Chicken Breast
Ice berg lettuce

That's it, i'm ripped as fuck, feeling a bit tired lately though...

I drink fruit juices more than I eat. My diet is like
60% juice
20% bread
10% rice
10% chicken
I really need to chill out with the carbs before I become Jabba the hut
Juice is only healthy if it's fresh squeezed. That crap from the store, even if the expensive kind, is super unhealthy.
My diet is mostly chicken, salmon, tuna and beef with vegetables and salads sometimes with rice and potatoes. I rarely eat sweets, bread, pasta, cheese or drink anything but water, coffee and tea.
I don't know how healthy it is given what they feed/inject chicken and beef with, and tuna has mercury.
Basically I eat as if I'm going to star in an action movie in a few months, except I won't.
That's good, keep eating like that. While your life won't be better, it won't get worse. Being unhealthy on top of incel is not something you want.

I mostly eat crap. Most of my calories are from fat and sugar. I probably don't eat more than 40-50g of protein a day.
I occasionally eat decent cooked food.

I've been eating complete garbage lately.

Use to eat pretty much chicken, rice and broccoli to cut, but now I've realised been lean does nothing so I eat pretty much anything with loads of junk food.

I eat fries and tendies

Staying healthy is the only way I can halfway stand the workday. No idea how guys don't eat breakfast, sleep like shit, alcoholic and do this chit

I eat whatever I feel like eating so probably not healthy

My height is 173cm, my weight is usually around 71/72 kg. My BMI is 23 but I really want to lose 10 kg the problem is I lack the motivation and food (especially fast food) is a very good cope tbh

I'am trying to eat meat only, like an animal. Rice is the last thing I gonna drop.

i eat all the healthy stuff that you're supposed to eat, no idea if it helps much now that i'm an adult

i thought that eating like that and taking supplements was fixing my hair, but after getting a short haircut it kinda looks like shit again and like nothing changed, so i dunno anymore

will probably keep coping with healthy food since a lot of it is pretty tasty, just expensive as hell

I will start eating healthy today.

I just have to eat the shit whatever the hell my family throws at me

I eat haggan dazz ice cream ($ 2.50 a pint on sale) mixed with kerrygold irish butter. For protein i eat raw organic eggs, raw thinly slice beef wash down with mexican coca cola or stok brand cold brew coffee, whey protein from new zealand cows, sometimes ground bison meat burger. I also use all my kfc coupons. I like to drink cheap wine.expensive belgian ale, and chuck norris water. For fruit and veggies i eat the organic pouched and pureed baby food.

no matter how healthy I eat, I still look like shit

I eat low calorie diet

I eat haggan dazz ice cream ($ 2.50 a pint on sale) mixed with kerrygold irish butter. For protein i eat raw organic eggs, raw thinly slice beef wash down with mexican coca cola or stok brand cold brew coffee, whey protein from new zealand cows, sometimes ground bison meat burger. I also use all my kfc coupons. I like to drink cheap wine.expensive belgian ale, and chuck norris water. For fruit and veggies i eat the organic pouched and pureed baby food.
That sounds positively shagadelic baby.

I dont drink soda and snacks the most i eat are chocolate because i really love it and some day i eat some fruites sometimes but i think is okey

I eat hat I get ngl

I was eating healthy but now I eat lots of junk shit. I am LDARing

Too much cheese I eat

I eat healthy but lots so I'm fat.