Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How's Inceldom in your country?

Shaded

Shaded

Officer
★★
I like reading about other Incel-like websites/storys from across the world, makes me feel as if we're not alone.
I recently read that Italy, believe it or not, has a strong incel type online culture. For those not from the English speaking (primary) world, does your country have any memorable news/websites for incel type discussions?

Plenty of stuff comes from here in NA. It's a breeding ground for it tbh.

American hypergamy is a breeding ground for incels.

Plenty of stuff comes from here in NA. It's a breeding ground for it tbh.
I know, I'm just curious about mainly european countries (that don't use this site) or even chink websites. Curious to see what the chinese or japs talk about.

It doesn't exist yet, we only have a few incels here, the majority of the population is bluepilled and men here prefer to be a cuck than being an incel. I would say about a 2% of the population here (not counting immigrants , ethincels) are not sexually active and has never date.

I can't speak for Italy, but I'm moving countries in three months time, but either way I dont actually know how bad it is.

Although I have heard statistics that marriage rates are plummeting all over the West.

I can't speak for Italy, but I'm moving countries in three months time, but either way I dont actually know how bad it is.

Although I have heard statistics that marriage rates are plummeting all over the West.
You are moving countries? To which country are you going? If you don't mind answering of course.

I saw some image saying that spain (my country) is the third most sexually satisfied country, most kids here have sex by the time they are 15 or 16
Truly fucking over, I want to go live on a mountain or forest. Im getting sexmogged by kids 4 years younger than me

Inceldom is VERY rare in Uruguay, volceldom is a bit more common but still pretty rare. I have a fake facebook account with a thousand followers and 4500 friends and I tried to contact uruguayan incels and I could only find like three. I have an incel friend.

I saw some image saying that spain (my country) is the third most sexually satisfied country, most kids here have sex by the time they are 15 or 16
Truly fucking over, I want to go live on a mountain or forest. Im getting sexmogged by kids 4 years younger than me
I heard the same thing for greece. Like it's the most sexually active country in europe or some shit. Any greekcels?

Inceldom is VERY rare in Uruguay, volceldom is a bit more common but still pretty rare. I have a fake facebook account with a thousand followers and 4500 friends and I tried to contact uruguayan incels and I could only find like three. I have an incel friend.
Wow, thats some high effort. Thanks for the info.

Living in a first world country is good to never lack of high quality copes. I'd have sui long ago if I was born in South America or Africa including the northern coast.

Normies know about it, media doesn't really report on it. I don't know any incels IRL because no one wants to admit to being one obviously.

Very few people know the word incel from where I am from, they just call you "virgo". There are quite a few if you search for certain pages like a certain argentinian imageboard, Taringa and Voxed (these last two are cancer though, so I never browse them).
As for personal experience a bunch of my close friends are basically incels, and you can find many if you hang out around certain circles.
Edit: I should note that many people think that every argentinian is some sort of smoothtalker Chad, but that's far from the truth. Also its extra hard here if you are dark skinned and don't act like a thug.

It's a minority, more specifically in California.

There are a lot of incels is my country(Turkey), however the knowledge of blackpill is scarce if not virtually non-existent.

You are moving countries? To which country are you going? If you don't mind answering of course.
Norge.

I'm moving there in there months. I've sold a lot of my stuff, and I'm still getting my papers in order.

I live in Italy and here there are many incels. In Italy there are also 3 Italian incels forums dedicated exclusively to blackpilled Italian incels men.

In Italy women are very pretentious and the hypergamy is very high.

I live in Italy and here there are many incels. In Italy there are also 3 Italian incels forums dedicated exclusively to blackpilled Italian incels men.

In Italy women are very pretentious and the hypergamy is very high.
ITALY more like everywhere tbh.

Lots of incels in denial in germany

My country doesn't have any incel sites.Tbh It doesn't have a lot of boards in general.People here have no idea what an incel even is.

Here in Brazil average guys get beautiful women, if I show the photos of some here. You have to be NTmax or extrovertedmax maybe even to go to betabux. I do not think it is on the same level as Canada and the US and Europe and Japan. So much so that the redpill is that it is "known" here, few know more about blackpill.

No, only thing u will find here under ''incel'' are news reports about criminals. People here have zero awareness about it. Maybe few students of sociology have an idea.