Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Howdy incels

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
1661842082108524s

This reminded me of playing RDR1 in my youth npcs were saying howdy a lot

>do a poo in the loo
>come back
>still boring

com on, brocels

Forum seems rather slow lately

I would post more here but i have my studies vro

Don't change
Keep studying.
You are not missing anything by not staying here

If you don’t feel the need to post here more, don’t. The less you rot the better…cries in 17k post count. For real though, the level of rotting to hit 17k that fast is insane.

Don't change
Keep studying.
You are not missing anything by not staying here
I don't believe it's worth it to keep studying to have a lonely life of regrets, i just do it to keep me from having nothing else to do other than going on internet.

I’m starving.

If you don’t feel the need to post here more, don’t. The less you rot the better…cries in 17k post count. For real though, the level of rotting to hit 17k that fast is insane.
it won't change that much anyway, i've mostly lurked here bc im not very talkative but i wanted to talk and share too for once

it won't change that much anyway, i've mostly lurked here bc im not very talkative but i wanted to talk and share too for once
I see. I just can’t hold back here because it’s my only place to vent and socialize

The forums slow because summers over and people are back to uni or school. I'm not back to uni for a couple days still luckily

I don't believe it's worth it to keep studying to have a lonely life of regrets, i just do it to keep me from having nothing else to do other than going on internet.
I regret not studying

I regret not studying
it's good i you want to moneymax, have an actual career, expertise and some kind of safety but it doesn't matter to me if im forced to be a slave to my job without any wife or genuine love from anyone, although you're right, it's a small blessing that i haven't dropped studying yet.