Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How’d skincel get unbanned

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
I thought he was ousted from.co under strong feelings of him being smegma

@Skincel explain yourself

Apparently hes not smegma

Time spent online 1316:38
Last seen: 5 minutes ago · Viewing thread And IT think WE’RE perverts

I wouldn't be surprised.

"it's some random guy I posted for lulz when rating was still available on this forum"
Seems kinda fishy that somebody would just randomly post somebodies face on a forum to rate them.
Seriously, why would a man go asking other men on an website dedicated to incels, to rate that "random guy".

Time spent online 1316:38
Last seen: 5 minutes ago · Viewing thread And IT think WE’RE perverts

I wouldn't be surprised.

"it's some random guy I posted for lulz when rating was still available on this forum"
Seems kinda fishy that somebody would just randomly post somebodies face on a forum to rate them.
Seriously, why would a man go asking other men on an website dedicated to incels, to rate that "random guy".

forum was a bit different back in 2017, besides every 2nd thread is about rating someone lmao + you legit has 1 digit IQ for believing IT fag that tried to frame in the most retarded way possible

forum was a bit different back in 2017, besides every 2nd thread is about rating someone lmao
It still doesn't make sense why you would ask to rate some "random guy i posted for lulz"

maybe if you weren't autistic you'd understand

@Skincel thoughts on @Brazilian Sigma ?

BrazilianSigma is a faggot and I hate him