Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

Here I am with a 5.5 dick and there are foids walking around expecting 10 inch plus size dicks. I thought 7 was long now thats not even enough foids expectations are getting worse

literally who

Men lie about their height and dick size all the time and cunts believe them, that's why she thinks 10 inches is average in NY :feelsseriously:

10 inch on AVERAGE? :feelstrash:

I could probably stick my entire forearm in her dirty used up hole.

jfl at believing foid inches

Holes are retards pay no attention to them.

Bitches can't count.

LOL foids can't measure length. If you ask her to show how much 10 inches are with hands she will give you something between 15 and 20 cm.

Lol that bitch is retarded. 8 inches are 99.98th percentile and all above that is one in a million.

Female retardation

Females have an incredibly warped and skewed view of the world but supposedly we have unrealistic expectations because we would be happy to get with a 3/10 woman for just one night

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

LOL foids can't measure length. If you ask her to show how much 10 inches are with hands she will give you something between 15 and 20 cm.
10 is just the minimum for her she would probably measure out her preference which is 18 inches. Honest how many women can actually take all 10 inches and not be changed physically by it

beyond over at this time