Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How Your Name Can Effect Your attractiveness. | The Name Pill

Selinity

Selinity

banned
What if I told you that you could've had a better chance at ascending, at a fulfilling life, at achieving your goals if your parents had made one change the day you were born. What if your parents had named you something else? It wouldn't effect much, right? After all you'd still be the same person, just with a different name, right? As it turns out, science says otherwise.

This is called the Face name effect, or better know as the Dorain Grey effect. It states that external labels, such as a name can effect ones self-worth, confidence, self-grooming habits and aesthetic choices. Research has shown that even babies at 10 months old feel a deep connection with themselves and their names.

This is all discussed at greater length in the aptly named journal, We Look Like Our Names: The Manifestation of Name Stereotypes in Facial Appearance. If you would like to read it for yourself there will be a link to it and the other journals discussed at the bottom of the post though this isn't necessary since I'll include screen shots of the important parts.

Screen Shot 2020 12 26 at 33558 PM

In simpler words your face effects how you are perceived by the world and thus how the world treats you, but your name also effects your appearance producing a name stereotype effect where your social tag manifests itself in your facial proportions and grooming decisions.

And this Dorain Grey effect was prevalent even when controlling for cultural background, and tested in two different countries. You can try the experiment yourself as well. I will show you an image along with a few options for what their name might be. You must simply guess the name and see if you got it right in the spoiler bellow.

Screen Shot 2020 12 26 at 34002 PM

The correct name was "Dan"

Screen Shot 2020 12 26 at 34355 PM

With the example of the test questions where the correct answer was "Dan" you may have selected "Yousef" which was the second most popular option with 34% of people selecting it.

Do you look like your name? How has the dorian grey effect shaped your appearance? Has it helped you? Has your name ruined your facial aesthetics? This is why I'm naming my kid Chad if I have one, JFL.

Anyways, think of attractive people. Think of the people you know of or the people in your life. Do they share any similarities with other that share the same name? when you think of attractive people what types of names come to mind.

Interestingly enough it's not only names that induce this Dorian Grey effect, any other social tag that you can identify with can and will effect your decisions, your attitude and your looks. That's right, even identifying as an incel will effect your appearance. Think back to your blue-pilled days, did you increase in appearance since then or did you decrease in facial attractiveness? How has identifying as an incel affected your psyche?

Likewise what about the #QUEENS that you on instagram and social media. They all follow a certain arch type. The long mascara, the long nails and hair. This is why we can easily guess the group someone belongs to at a glance. You know fag when you see one, even if they haven't transitioned. You can tell it in their voice, speech pattern and appearance effected by how the identify. You can tell a chad when you see one, not only with just their appearance, because they are constantly branded as attractive that social tag effects their outwards appearance and decisions.

If you have the wrong name and if you identify as unattractive things. This all effects you and your face.

Screen Shot 2020 12 26 at 35737 PM

Here is the study used: https://www.apa.org/pubs/journals/releases/psp-pspa0000076.pdf

I've always felt that being named "Jason" would have suited me more than my current name, maybe this is why.

very interesting.
do they have a breakdown by name of what someone with a particular name is perceived to look like? I've always felt unworthy of my name, not sure if its the name or that I was named after my father so my unworthiness stems from not living up to expectation.

Last edited:
What are some Chad Indian names?

my name is the Israeli equivalent to chad and im still an Incel

that's your problem
jfl it proves that this retarded research you posted is false
btw look at the names of the researchers. all jews

It just says people tend to look like their names, because when you identify with a social tag it alters your phsyce and shows itself in your outwards appearance, there's quite a few simplifications of the study in the post so even an iq-let like you should be able to understand

No name for your face. Imagine being an ethnic sandnigger in america, and not a Christian one either. Fucking beyond over for muhammadcels

I've always felt that being named "Nigga" would have suited me more than my current name, maybe this is why.
I guess you were just born in the wrong time and place then.

It just says people tend to look like their names, because when you identify with a social tag it alters your phsyce and shows itself in your outwards appearance, there's quite a few simplifications of the study in the post so even an iq-let like you should be able to understand
Imagine attributing such an arbitrary thing such as name to genetics
you sure im the retard here?

It's true some dumb girls choose their partner also for their names but they were good looking anyway.

never began for jews tbh

It's true some dumb girls choose their partner also for their names but they were good looking anyway.
it's not that you get choose for your name, more so that your name treats a self fulfilling prophecy that eventually alters how you think and your appearance.

The worst is when you have an ethnic name that nobody can pronounce :feelsrope:

The worst is when you have an ethnic name that nobody can pronounce :feelsrope:
this one is so fucking brutal, you have to be a 10/10 to survive that, some parents just want to fuck up their kids, I swear

Over for fucking namecels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
JFL at clownworld

Over for me. Got named after an old testament Jewish character.

He really looks like a Dan, I guessed it correctly. 1 in 4 ... I should gamblemax.

when i search my name up on google images, every fucking image is a balding subhuman curry with glasses like me. it's that over for me that my name predetermined my fate.

I never associated myself with my human name, I disliked it, I was named after some fag ass soviet "sex symbol" actor

I hate my name. People hate it so much as well that they have nicknames for me instead. Thanks mother and father...

What if I told you that you could've had a better chance at ascending, at a fulfilling life, at achieving your goals if your parents had made one change the day you were born. What if your parents had named you something else? It wouldn't effect much, right? After all you'd still be the same person, just with a different name, right? As it turns out, science says otherwise.

This is called the Face name effect, or better know as the Dorain Grey effect. It states that external labels, such as a name can effect ones self-worth, confidence, self-grooming habits and aesthetic choices. Research has shown that even babies at 10 months old feel a deep connection with themselves and their names.

This is all discussed at greater length in the aptly named journal, We Look Like Our Names: The Manifestation of Name Stereotypes in Facial Appearance. If you would like to read it for yourself there will be a link to it and the other journals discussed at the bottom of the post though this isn't necessary since I'll include screen shots of the important parts.

View attachment 387263
In simpler words your face effects how you are perceived by the world and thus how the world treats you, but your name also effects your appearance producing a name stereotype effect where your social tag manifests itself in your facial proportions and grooming decisions.

And this Dorain Grey effect was prevalent even when controlling for cultural background, and tested in two different countries. You can try the experiment yourself as well. I will show you an image along with a few options for what their name might be. You must simply guess the name and see if you got it right in the spoiler bellow.

View attachment 387264

View attachment 387265

With the example of the test questions where the correct answer was "Dan" you may have selected "Yousef" which was the second most popular option with 34% of people selecting it.

Do you look like your name? How has the dorian grey effect shaped your appearance? Has it helped you? Has your name ruined your facial aesthetics? This is why I'm naming my kid Chad if I have one, JFL.

Anyways, think of attractive people. Think of the people you know of or the people in your life. Do they share any similarities with other that share the same name? when you think of attractive people what types of names come to mind.

Interestingly enough it's not only names that induce this Dorian Grey effect, any other social tag that you can identify with can and will effect your decisions, your attitude and your looks. That's right, even identifying as an incel will effect your appearance. Think back to your blue-pilled days, did you increase in appearance since then or did you decrease in facial attractiveness? How has identifying as an incel affected your psyche?

Likewise what about the #QUEENS that you on instagram and social media. They all follow a certain arch type. The long mascara, the long nails and hair. This is why we can easily guess the group someone belongs to at a glance. You know fag when you see one, even if they haven't transitioned. You can tell it in their voice, speech pattern and appearance effected by how the identify. You can tell a chad when you see one, not only with just their appearance, because they are constantly branded as attractive that social tag effects their outwards appearance and decisions.

If you have the wrong name and if you identify as unattractive things. This all effects you and your face.

View attachment 387266

Here is the study used: https://www.apa.org/pubs/journals/releases/psp-pspa0000076.pdf
Hence why sheboons tend to be hideously repulsive

I'm named after a rich Jew. Not sure how it relates to anything tbh.

I did notice on my own that people with a 2 syllable name were more attractive that people with 3 or more syllables. I doubt this is in the study, however. I'm too lazy to read it.

Imagine attributing such an arbitrary thing such as name to genetics
you sure im the retard here?
The kike is right. This thread is retarded.

Guessed right. Just have a Chad or popular guy name theory.

so you are telling me if i was named CHAD ID SLAY LMAOOOO THE COPING

I have a royal Germanic name.

My name is Tyrone and I'm white inkwell

so you are telling me if i was named CHAD ID SLAY LMAOOOO THE COPING
OMFGGGG THE LACK OF ANY INTELLIGENCE/CONPREHENSION ABILITY/IQ :lul::lul::lul: Read the last screen shot iq-let, I swear you can barely read the posts before you reply

I wonder what people think of Arabic Muslim names...
@gymletethnicel

you can always change your name wtf is this post

It's pretty much the biggest failo someone can have on their curriculum vitae.
Every employer will put the CV in the trash bin as soon as they read an Arabic name. The racepill applies everywhere.

I've always felt that being named "Nigga" would have suited me more than my current name, maybe this is why.
That (supposed to be) my name too!

What are the odds of that?

(Enjoying my soup4one...)

This shit is so so true you guys don't even realize it. Having a weird ass ethnic curry name has definitely played a role in foids avoiding me. I will be changing my name within the year so I can ascend from being a namecel.

i have probably one of the top ten incel western names

View attachment 387263

View attachment 387264

View attachment 387265

View attachment 387266

Based and high iq post. Keep it up brocel.