Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How you react after seeing a beautiful girl after taking the blackpill?

How you react after seeing a beautiful girl after taking the blackpill?

• Hate towards the foid

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Feeling pain because i will never have a beautiful girl like this

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • i dont care

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters
CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
I am talking about seeing a truly beautiful foid.When i do i have mixed feelings but i know she wont look at me im not chad rodriguez with billion dollars

It varies between a feeling of loss, sadness and an inner hunger

Sometimes I feel nothing tbh, other times I feel anger. If I'm nearby her and she can see me, then I'll feel anxious.

I am talking about seeing a truly beautiful foid.When i do i have mixed feelings but i know she wont look at me im not chad rodriguez with billion dollars
I dont give a fuck on girls tbh

Knowing that I'll never have a women like that fills me with emptiness. If that makes sense.

I don't give a fuck.

I hit on them to piss them off... Girls like that absolutely panic when a subhuman approaches them

No othER CHOices?

I don't look at girls anymore

I hit on them to piss them off... Girls like that absolutely panic when a subhuman approaches them
Nice! I should do that too! It sounds fun! Lol.

Who knows? She might be so shocked she says yes...

That's damned funny as he'll!

It's worse just seeing an average girl. You cannot even have that

Nothing, I only get unsettled and kind of angry when I see attractive manlets.

Nice! I should do that too! It sounds fun! Lol.

Who knows? She might be so shocked she says yes...

That's damned funny as he'll!
Funny thing, in my experience, the attractive ones don't really know how to react to it so they end up actually talking to you. Usually girls give me looks and a vibe of disgust, whereas the attractive girls usually give of a vibe of fear.

I simply don´t give a shit.
Since i am no longer a slave to my primal mentality.
I can see trough the facades that nature pulls in front of my eyes.

Funny thing, in my experience, the attractive ones don't really know how to react to it so they end up actually talking to you. Usually girls give me looks and a vibe of disgust, whereas the attractive girls usually give of a vibe of fear.
Fear...
BOING!
Lol.
Fap fuel.

Initially I don't care, but then I remember how this people are having the time of their lives and that everything is extremely easy for them, out of nowhere I feel a almost uncontrollable rage and want to punch the fucking walls and break every window on the street.

Thats an anomaly that you're speaking of, that will never happen in any universe.

I feel nothing when I see women.

Fucking hate them tbh. Knowing that they are literally living life as goddesses makes my blood boil

I used to feel pain because I will never have a beautiful girl like this. Sometimes I feel not really an anger but... how do I put it? Calm calculated wish to choke and slap her.

I hate seeing them. they are usually too sexy. On purpose.
It's cruel.