Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How you look when you were a kid = how you look every time

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
My father looked good as a kid now he still looks good

Myself looked garbage as a kid and still look garbage

My stupid retarded mother looked like shit as a kid and she still looks like shit

Why the fuck are you even making kids if you look like shit as a woman !!!

Getting children to this world as an iffy person is so evil

intergenerational 80/20 rule makes your life so much brutal

if your father got his looksmatch then you would be laughing at us now while fucking stacy

i looked more uglier when i used to be a kid than now since i had even worse bone structure and my skin was way more ugly but now i managed to fix some of these problems i had at childhood but i still look like shit.

if your father got his looksmatch then you would be laughing at us now while fucking stacy
Yes if my father wasn’ta autistic mongoloid in the mind and had some money I would’ve been a fucking Chad

Cuz of my stupid ugly mother and pathetic poor father I’m incel

Looksmatch ing should be forced upon people

Getting children to this world as an iffy person is so evil
They bring in more npcs out of horniness, bold of you to think it's out of altruism or love as kiked kikewood depicts it

i looked more uglier when i used to be a kid than now since i had even worse bone structure and my skin was way more ugly but now i managed to fix some of these problems i had at childhood but i still look like shit.
Same but I still look shit too