Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how you like your chicken?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

How ya like ya chicken buddyboyo?

• Grilled (BASED)

• Fried

• Boiled (CUCKED)

• Baked

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I like it grilled the most then fried. I like boiled chicken the least. I actually even find boiled chicken to be vomitfuel in some cases :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

With cookies and cream

Manneee shit im a shitskin blackcel i like my shit fried with cherry coolaid no cap

Manneee shit im a shitskin blackcel i like my shit fried with cherry coolaid no cap
fried chicken is Def second place to grilled. I like Popeye's most, I find KFC to be most shitty among the fried chicken chains.

DELICIOUS

grilled

Dr. Baker's Cornell chicken recipe is best in world champion.

Grilled meat tastes best.

Grilled chicken breasts with a side of BBQ w/rice or potato salad

Although it is technically "boiled" if you make real chicken soup from scratch with your own chicken broth, it turns out insanely good - like seriously good. When I'm at the grocery store I now buy whole chickens cause you can save a lot of money and use the leftover bones to make the broth. It's like you get the soup for free.

usually get teriyaki chicken that is grilled i guess

Grilled ofc but 90% of the time I get it baked because no one sells grilled chicken here and I don't have a grill to cook it on.:feelsbadman:

Grilled ofc but 90% of the time I get it baked because no one sells grilled chicken here and I don't have a grill to cook it on.:feelsbadman:
brutal. in my area many Arabs/Greeks/Afghanis sell grilled thankfully and they give the white tzatziki sauce which I like

My mum boils chicken and a friend told me that my mum made the best chicken out of all the aunties' chicken he had.

It's just that ppl (usually white ppl) don't put enough flavourings, spices or herbs into the boiled chicken so it ends up tasting like wet rough clothes.

I like it cooked. :feelsjuice:

I really like spicy dry pot chicken. Technically it's stir-fried but it would be kind of odd to put it under the fried category.

oh yeah i forgot i think i've had watermelon with my chicken like thrice you see you gotta put sugar on the watermelon and its omg :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Salt works better with a good watermelon

baked whole chicken with potatoes and spices, marinated in a tangy savory marination :ahegao:

Never had grilled.
Like fried best.
Like iranian chicken stew too (Zereshk polo ba morgh)