Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How you know it's over for you

Kaisercel

Kaisercel

Officer
★★★
It's when you keep lowering your standards. You go lower and lower and lower, down to levels you once never thought you would have taken into considerations, and yet you still can't even get a date. Not sex, not a relationship, not even a kiss. A date. You don't even lose because you can't even enter the pitch and play. You realize that below a certain attractiveness level, there is literally nobody willing to give you a chance, and you are below that level.
That's what I've experienced for years and it's fucking soul killer. It really drives you insane.

Meanwhile down syndrome girls get hundreds of matches + messages on Dating apps

It's when you keep lowering your standards. You go lower and lower and lower, down to levels you once never thought you would have taken into considerations, and yet you still can't even get a date. Not sex, not a relationship, not even a kiss. A date. You don't even lose because you can't even enter the pitch and play. You realize that below a certain attractiveness level, there is literally nobody willing to give you a chance, and you are below that level.
That's what I've experienced for years and it's fucking soul killer. It really drives you insane.
:blackpill::shock::feelsmage:

i know its over because it never began

Meanwhile down syndrome girls get hundreds of matches + messages on Dating apps
https://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(06)03067-6/fulltext

"Although Down syndrome males have been reported to be infertile, it may not always be true. Infertility in males has been attributed to defective spermatogenesis, but ignorance of the sexual act may be one of the contributing factors."

Researchers puzzled by the fact that females with Down syndrome sometimes have children, but males virtually never do, despite being sometimes fertile. "ignorance of the sexual act" lol. Yeah, right, nice euphemism.

It's when you keep lowering your standards.
That's a good point, actually.
Yeah, I've noticed no matter how the girl you wanna approach looks like, if you're not attractive enough, it never began for you.
And the same goes for the opposite: if you can fuck certain girls, you can try to go for better ones.

I knew it was over since I was in kindergarten because I was friendless even then.