Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How you guys like being terrorists?

We should all be able to dark triad max off of our new ZOG “terrorist” designation.

We should all be able to dark triad max off of our new ZOG “terrorist” designation.
that might be possible if we actually try to praise and postmaxx about actual terrorists and other know dark triad individuals ala Elliot Rodger style

Oh man why did this sub have to come back???

Only if you're a skinny white volcel around Dylan Roof's lookslevel

View attachment 290661

Women really post things like this on social media and act like unattractive males didn't see them.

Oh man why did this sub have to come back???

It was made a day later after r/IncelTears was banned. They couldn't go one day without mocking and bullying unattractive males that complain about women.

it's over for us bearded ethnics. I have been called terrorist too when was young due to (((9/11)))

Dat hypocrisy. Imagine being a lurker of this website and still believing that there is an ideal woman that is not in constant fear-or-run mode to blame you for their own created and convenient delusions

it's over for us bearded ethnics. I have been called terrorist too when was young due to (((9/11)))
It's really only my family and other sand niggers who call me terrorist, but I'm sure white people are thinking it.

IncelTear users always slip in lies about people they are mocking.
Here they just casually remarked how they hope the FBI is watching incels on their sites because the incels that post on incel sites are terrorists according to them.
The FBI is probably watching ITcels instead :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Foids are haram

why would you? You are the same as sand niggers when it comes to terrorism
I don't recall being a coward indian soldier. JFL. Remember when my based Chinabros taught you a lesson? It taught me something too: your army can only harass defenseless civilians.

The word “terrorist” will end up just like the word racist. Devoid of any meaning and pretty much a meme now.

I don't recall being a coward indian soldier. JFL. Remember when my based Chinabros taught you a lesson? It taught me something too: your army can only harass defenseless civilians.
Tenor

Fakecel only.

I mean. Gotta be quite something when being unable to find a partner while harming nobody is now considered terrorism. Let's hear it for diminishing the meaning of the term. Oh society and their labels. Ironic given they commit more terroristic acts, domestic or otherwise than incels do
They are straw manning us real hard. Another witch to burn.. another disbeliever to stone. Tribal thuggery and immature blame games with their eugenic superiority complex. Life is just a non stop eugenic compost heap that never stops. Foids have just made it a lot more widespread and obvious what is happening. If you call it out you are a "Misogynistic and bitter liar" even if you are right. This world deserves a fitting end due to its obvious genocidal actions and content, plus the fact that it lies into our faces and expects us to believe every lie that comes out of their sinned in lips.
Incels are like d soup du jour. There have been dozen of articles written about the members of this board. One day multi racial terrorists, next day far right white supremacists cuckboys, next day half mentally derange/half it infiltrators, next day misogynist, pedo neckbeards, next day anime weeb autists, and so on...
The last act of a dying society? Say that those that see the collapse of society coming are crazy, say they are criminals, terrorists, wrong in every sense of the word.

Last edited:
The only crime i ever did was stealing 4 plastic jewels from the dollar store when I was 6