Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How you call them according to your intelligence

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Expanding Brain 03042020183358

"Holes" is the best imo. It fully encapsulates what they are, just an empty space that absorbs resources and cum and contributes nothing in return.

"Holes" is the best imo. It fully encapsulates what they are, just an empty space that absorbs resources and cum and contributes nothing in return.
High iq tbh i prefer to call them holes too

Cum dumptsters is too long. Lets shorten to cumsters.

I call them foids

Foids
Femorrhoids
Holes
Toilets
Femasites
I think that is giving them too much credit. A hole is just there, it gets used and doesn't cause any other problems. Foids are annoying, they hurt other people, and they cause problems that everyone else has to fix for them

Foids
Femorrhoids
Holes
Toilets
Femasites

I think that is giving them too much credit. A hole is just there, it gets used and doesn't cause any other problems. Foids are annoying, they hurt other people, and they cause problems that everyone else has to fix for them
Damn, you're right, now that I think about holes are actually useful for certain things, we need a better name

Call them whores

I don't call them.

Because they never come when you call them. Why bother?

What I really don't understand is why cum dumpsters believe it is such a personal affront to use the word "female".

Where does "hole" or "toilet" fit on your hierarchy?

What I really don't understand is why cum dumpsters believe it is such a personal affront to use the word "female".

Where does "hole" or "toilet" fit on your hierarchy?
Their egos are so fragile...

I don't even acknowledge their existence. Just like they do for me.