Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How you brocels deal with Anger/Hate?

trognarukk

trognarukk

Avoidantcel
★★★
How to you deal with it? Deep Stored Anger and Hatred about everything and anything?

Just got back from the walk with my doggo and infront of me were a fucking family of migrant syrian/turkcel whatever shitbags.
And like its out of a movie a nigger on a bike (likely stolen) was also cycling along JFL

Im living in a 5k little town and we have got 2 asylum homes. Its all filled with these shitkins, especially young men walking around with their smartphones acting like they own the place. If i would have trained my dog, i would sent him to those pajeets ankles to grab on to.

Im at a point where it literally eats me from the inside, my body is acting all out with pain and stuff.

:reeeeee::lasereyes::feelsping:

Last edited:
Im at a point where it literally eats me from the inside, my body is acting all out with pain and stuff.
every time is see happy couples or attractive foids outside :feelsrope:

i cope mostly with drugs, it help with anger and depression

How to you deal with it? Deep Stored Anger and Hatred about everything and anything?
that's how I live
and that's how I feel
And I do nothing about it, I'm letting it consume me, soon I'll snap and it'll be over, just waiting for the inevitable end, suffering in misery

I cant be angry, Idk how to be angry anymore and when to be angry so my body is never angry.

I cant be angry, Idk how to be angry anymore and when to be angry so my body is never angry.
but there has to be a way of your body rebelling. If theres no way of channeling outwards it stores in your body

Peasant pay muh
IMG 2609

J.P. Morgan Says,
Buy Broadcom Stonks.

Broadcom beats ARM

Broadcom beats NVIDIA

IMG 5117

IMG 5111

AI Chips $150 Billion Opportunity.

I try to get every penny.

IMG 0664

Pay muh

IMG 0636

I'm numb to them mostly

I take benzodiazepines to calm my disturbed mind/anger and rage down

with those you get addicted real fast right
yes i am addicted, but they're a lifesaver to me

but if i don't have them on me, i can always calm my brains down with my antihistamine meds

Used to cut myself before I started drinking and popping pills