Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would your younger self react if they saw you today?

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date

How would they react?

• Shocked

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Disappointed but not surprised

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Disappointed and surprised as well

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A mixture of all three

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
My younger self (14-16) would likely be pretty disappointed with the way I turned out. And honestly, I can't say I blame him. I myself am disappointed with the way I turned out.
But much like you can't unsink a ship, there's no sense in trying to reverse it.
But what about you guys?

I always knew my life will always be shit.

My younger self. Probably about 12-14-ish, still in his redpill phase would probably wonder "what is gonna go wrong?"

My younger self. Probably about 12-14-ish, still in his redpill phase would probably wonder "what is gonna go wrong?"
Unaware the Maus tank known as Cold Hard Reality is gonna mentally crush him.

BlackPilled before you're even 10. That's it's own level of Brutal.
I was basically blackpilled the moment I became self-aware of my situation. It isn't hard when you have a mentally disabled brother, parents that fight all the time, and foids and some normies that hated you for no reason.

ill make the little nigga proud some day

Hopefully, the 18-year-old version of me would grab the samurai sword off my dad’s table, and stab me with it repeatedly until I bled to death. The younger version of me would stand over my bleeding 31-year-old body, and shout, “What the fuck happened to you? You went from being a political science major to this? And why did you never lose your virginity?! Why don’t you have a BMW 7 Series? You mean to tell me that in 12 years, our family will basically would have fallen apart? Then I guess I should just cut your head off right now, like in the movie Highlander”.

I didn’t really predict my future as a kid, I just took it one step at a time

"I'm sad and depressed, but at the same time I feared that things would happen like that"

I always knew my life will always be shit.
Yea, most incels already know what their lives would be like in the future, I was always an incel to begin with, it's only normies and failed normies that have or have had any bluepilled thoughts