Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would your text game be?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
If you got any matches on Tinder, how do you think your text game would be?

way too autistic for that

not gonna be good

You're bluepilled if you think text game matters.
If you're goodlooking enough, it doesn't matter what you write.
I had a chadfish account once and I had zero problems texting with girls.

You're bluepilled if you think text game matters.
If you're goodlooking enough, it doesn't matter what you write.
I had a chadfish account once and I had zero problems texting with girls.
True, but text game definitely matters if you're MTN and she has 50 others in your looksbracket messaging her.

Obviously a Chad can sweep in and talk about squishing snails and win out, but text game can matter somewhat.

I literally wouldn't know what to talk about. I don't know how to talk about anything except for cars IRL. Cars are my spergy special interest
Nice mine is history

My fav car would be a blacked out Monte Carlo it looks so nice

Are you guys retarded it literally doesnt matter what you text if you look good
JFL at thinking they give a shit, just make a HTNfish and see for yourself retards

Im friendless even online. I dont think this will be any better :feelsrope:

I would say hi and then pussy out because I have negative conversation skills and I have no idea what to talk about

Are you guys retarded it literally doesnt matter what you text if you look good
JFL at thinking they give a shit, just make a HTNfish and see for yourself retards
Only is irrelevant when you are chad and your looks do all the work. None of us will ever be chad. If we got to an MTN or HTN looks level, which is barely passable to foids, our NTness and words need to be perfect for it to work

Only is irrelevant when you are chad and your looks do all the work. None of us will ever be chad. If we got to an MTN or HTN looks level, which is barely passable to foids, our NTness and words need to be perfect for it to work
No offense but youve been bed rotting for too long if you think HTN looks level is barely passable to foids

No offense but youve been bed rotting for too long if you think HTN looks level is barely passable to foids
MTN is barely passable to them. Their standards are going higher every month anymore. An HTN ain't gonna succeed unless NT. Only Chads can be a sperg and have women not care

Cool

Sweet! What year? I classic one from the 70s, a modern one, or something in between? My favorite car of all time is an early second gen Camaro blue with white stripes
83 and 87 mog :feelsautistic:

just googled the camaro looks sick too

MTN is barely passable to them. Their standards are going higher every month anymore. An HTN ain't gonna succeed unless NT. Only Chads can be a sperg and have women not care
Dude thats cope wth

mtn is good enough if you're non-nt

83 and 87 mog :feelsautistic:
Yeah, those are good years for them
just googled the camaro looks sick too
It is. I actually have one exactly how I described. Fun as fuck to drive. Sucks it broke down and needs some major repairs tho. It is in my driveway right now covered with a tarp to keep the rain off it till we have it towed to a shop. Normally it stays in the garage. but it died in the driveway

You mean if you are NT. Yeah, true, but MTNs are even starting to struggle now, even NT ones. Women are just insane anymore and too demanding
nt* yes jfl\
but u get my point

Women are just insane anymore and too demanding
the quality of men is decreasing (test keeps lowering) and foids just keep getting more picky

truly a recipe for disaster

Dude thats cope wth
How? HTN autistics are gonna struggle a ton. HTN NTs do ok though. One user on here sent me a picture of his friend who is jacked and HTN, but is autistic, and said he's KHHV still.

the quality of men is decreasing (test keeps lowering) and foids just keep getting more picky

truly a recipe for disaster
Brutal af. The quality of foids is decreasing too (more land whales)

way too autistic for that

not gonna be good
I’m always dry. I never know what to say or how to respond. I only even really got matched with troons
And ethnics old from far away I’ve given up on it. I’m not gonna humiliate myself further talking to women

@ElTruecel this guy gets it
Of course I do. I can't even make friends with other car enthusiasts. It should be easy af to make friends with car guys. If I can't even do that, imagine what it does to my chances with women

Of course I do. I can't even make friends with other car enthusiasts. It should be easy af to make friends with car guys. If I can't even do that, imagine what it does to my chances with women
solid autism can even fuck up HTN potential

we are all living in this NT world in hard mode and sometimes it makes me really sad

solid autism can even fuck up HTN potential
True
we are all living in this NT world in hard mode and sometimes it makes me really sad
Crazy how so many users here act like NT is irrelevant. How do they not realize that if you can't even make proper male friendships, it's gonna fuck up your chances with women? We aren't made for this world it seems

If you got any matches on Tinder, how do you think your text game would be?
When omegle was on, my text game was good and before sending pics of myself, i would carry conversations just fine. But on that site you could shitpost and say nonsense and you could actually be funny in-text. But tinder and other dating apps? Damn I don't know how to talk to these foids. There is no way I can pretend to text like a chad. There is no way i can reply to an "ahahahah" or even worse, making small talk like "what do you do".

Crazy how so many users here act like NT is irrelevant. How do they not realize that if you can't even make proper male friendships, it's gonna fuck up your chances with women? We aren't made for this world it seems
Sad truth.

I am fine with talking to foids. Foids are very simple creatures

the fact that you cant speak with formal grandiloquence like ER to holes without them being fundamentally turned off by your autism is a misstep, a hallmark of a failed education system, and foreshadows that we will all die alone

Last edited:
I am fine with talking to foids. Foids are very simple creatures
women should be spoken to like horny indian men. If you can't talk to your hole like a horny indian man its over for reals

I would use Rizz app to help me out.

women should be spoken to like horny indian men. If you can't talk to your hole like a horny indian man its over for reals
Ideally I would like to talk to my foid like I would my friends

There is no text game. Being akward and don't know what to say is normal as nobody is not going to be perfectlly at ease when it comes to sexuality and romance. It is just bullshit and tinder experiments prove that you can pretty much say whatever you want, if she finds you attractiv she will read it positivly.

I got a girls number irl a few weeks ago and she has ghosted me. I think she actually blocked my number, all I did was text her "Hey"