Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would your past self react if they saw you now

"So no matter what I accomplish my life still sucks and i am unhappy?

ropes

wow that guy's fucking a lot of stacies

Would probably tell me to get a haircut, go to the gym and shower

Would probably tell me to get a haircut, go to the gym and shower
I did that for years, If your sub5 it doesnt really work, My counterargument would be that i would try and just prove my parents wrong, Let them see how the others act against me to make them understand, Sadly they still think its my personality

He would rope asap

He'd try to kill me.

I was blackpilled from a very young age so i'd probably worry less in my teens.

Chud fusion

Depends, if he can only look at me. Might think I am fat but ok. But if I got a chance to talk to him, for sure he would turn into a monster. I don't think my train of thought has changed much since childhood, because I still understand the desires and weaknesses I have and still have.

Last edited:
He'd be livid and wonder how his future self failed at life

I'd be okay, it would be somewhat expected too. I don't think i'll get anything else other than a bit of sadness

"I'm not that surprised. I had hopes that things would turn differently, but in the end... I kinda expected it."

Should have killed yourself the day you left school. Cos it's been 99% misery since then. And it wasn't that great before.

This is a good question but I kind of don't even want to think about it... I think he'd just be really sad.