Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would your old self look at you if you were a random? And how would you look at him ?

FumoCum

FumoCum

Recruit
★★★★
Title, what would your old self (before being blackpilled, around 10-15 yrs) would think about your current self ? He knows some details of your life but not everything, mainly your inceldom and how you act on internet.
And also how would you feel about your old self?

I think he would be repulsed and would be saying to himself: "i hope i don't become like him, at least i'm good and he isn't so i would never."
He would probably compare me to other lolcows he has seen browsing internet without restriction. If he saw me in person he would be creeped out and very uncomfortable, or laughing like a retard if hes older, doebeit he will still be creeped by my incel aura and is only trying to hide it.

If i looked at myself of the past pre-blackpill (without knowing it's me ofc) then i would feel sorry for him that he's being too nice to this shit world. The only thing i could hope for him is to be lucky and have a gf as nice as him (JFL) asap before he finds out about how pretty much no one cares about how he feels.

I don't even want to think about this question tbh. Too brutal for me to handle.

he wouldnt be surprised.

I don't even want to think about this question tbh. Too brutal for me to handle.
Understandable tbh, it's something i thought about a few times so it's not as brutal rn.

he wouldnt be surprised.
the question is about if he would see you as someone creepy or something else if he knew about you (with the assumption that you two aren't related and are different persons).
But honestly he would have been ashamed if he knew he'll end up like this, but deep down he knew this would be probable.

My old self would probably say that the current me got crushed by the weight of the world like a weakling. I'd call my former self naïve.

He'd probably be surprised I haven't killed myself.

Title, what would your old self (before being blackpilled, around 10-15 yrs) would think about your current self ? He knows some details of your life but not everything, mainly your inceldom and how you act on internet.
And also how would you feel about your old self?

I think he would be repulsed and would be saying to himself: "i hope i don't become like him, at least i'm good and he isn't so i would never."
He would probably compare me to other lolcows he has seen browsing internet without restriction. If he saw me in person he would be creeped out and very uncomfortable, or laughing like a retard if hes older, doebeit he will still be creeped by my incel aura and is only trying to hide it.

If i looked at myself of the past pre-blackpill (without knowing it's me ofc) then i would feel sorry for him that he's being too nice to this shit world. The only thing i could hope for him is to be lucky and have a gf as nice as him (JFL) asap before he finds out about how pretty much no one cares about how he feels.
Not surprised.