Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would your life be different if you had a face that's a minimum 8 out of 10?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Mine would be much better. I'm only 5'4", but much worse I'm very ugly, if I had a very attractive face, hot women who are 5'2" or shorter would be attracted to me, I've seen it many times on the street, in in high school, in college, etc. I went to school with a girl who was 5'1" in shoes, I'm 5'6" in shoes with lifts, I felt so tall.

Last edited:
Will be autistic but chad so life will improve drastically

Will be autistic but chad so life will improve drastically
Feel you brother

saluting homer simpson GIF

Literally every quality of my life that can be measured will improve.

Still be manlet

Still be manlet
Arguably, face > height, I've seen very short dudes (like 1.62m – 1.66m) with very pretty, shorter girls. The dudes were chads.

I'm only 5'4" (1.62m), and I'm also very very ugly so being 1.8m won't help me. A good face will though.

The same.

I am non NT.

The same.

I am non NT.
You think? I'm not NT, either. I'm also short. My life would be so much better with a good face. I could have that pretty girl, who's only 5 feet tall, I'd feel tall next to her (this girl is imaginary, but this height is more common then you'd think).

Arguably, face > height, I've seen very short dudes (like 1.62m – 1.66m) with very pretty, shorter girls. The dudes were chads.

I'm only 5'4" (1.62m), and I'm also very very ugly so being 1.8m won't help me. A good face will though.
Cope

Mine would be much better. I'm only 5'4", but much worse I'm very ugly, if I had a very attractive face, hot women who are 5'2" or shorter would be attracted to me, I've seen it many times on the street, in in high school, in college, etc. I went to school with a girl who was 5'1" in shoes, I'm 5'6" in shoes with lifts, I felt so tall.
i’d be fucking stacie’s and making millions from tiktok and youtube

You think? I'm not NT, either. I'm also short. My life would be so much better with a good face. I could have that pretty girl, who's only 5 feet tall, I'd feel tall next to her (this girl is imaginary, but this height is more common then you'd think).
Trust me the NTpill is law.

If you are NT you can at least get your looksmatch.

The NT pill is the most brutal pill.

Literally every quality of my life that can be measured will improve.
Well, superficially, our material works would be much easier

It would improve my life greatly. I will get the better, more prestigious job and start my dating journey. Face is very important.
People naturally would treat you better.

Anyones life would be significantly better, besides chads