Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would your behavior change if you, as part of a university project you were selected to join, were ordered to live in a house with many foids?

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
And all of you had to live there, if you had a job or classes you could leave, but that's it.

I would never live with foids listening to Chad fuck them every night? No thanks

Just fucking lol at even remotely thinking about living with that many foids.

I would get angERed

I would walk around naked 24/7

They would ignore me, while organsing Chad gangbangs everyday.

I would walk around naked 24/7
lmfao, based, especially given that no one can change where they live here, they might bring chad to convince you otherwise but I'm sure you could gymmax and defend against him

Kek, if you're ugly they would DEFINETLY find a way to get you evicted.

I would be writing a lengthy manifesto explaining what I am about to do.

why would you want to lol? My college has co ed floors but not dorms
because of my fetish lol, it's called "gender inclusive housing" and to help myself get in I made sure to list myself as nonbinary

because of my fetish lol, it's called "gender inclusive housing" and to help myself get in I made sure to list myself as nonbinary
well good luck seeing her be pounded by chad

lol i rather die than this

lol i rather die than this
surely you'd be able to find copes? it's not like you don't have internet or a way to escape, it's just your house is replaced with a crowded house with foids

drug them, rape them and kill them and dump their bodies and just say they left and never came home

(this is hypothetical so fuck off modcels)

Nothing would change.I'm an incel now and I'll be an incel then.My lack of T makes me an asexual being to foids.
My life is shit,so best case scenario I would try guilttriptheory.

Nothing would change.I'm an incel now and I'll be an incel then.My lack of T makes me an asexual being to foids.
My life is shit,so best case scenario I would try guilttriptheory.
you are 6'3 right?

I would be extremely hostile so that they would stay away and not fuck with my shit. If you're going to live with foids, prepare for conflict.

And all of you had to live there, if you had a job or classes you could leave, but that's it.
i would probaly become a recluse, the foids would only want chad.

No plėase. Or give me right to kill them without criminal persecution, as part of project

I'd rope if that were the case.