Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would you treat your girlfriend?

NearEnd

NearEnd

Paragon
★★★★★
Say if you ever got a girlfriend, how would you treat her Would you beat her when she disrespects you? Or would you be kind towards her no matter what?
I personally would let her know what her place is in the relationship and while I wouldn't really always beat her I would do so if she disrespected me in any way

I'd be kind, unless she's being disrespectful

Id be worshipping her at daytime n be her god in bed

This is how i would treat her in bed. With passion, can't guarantee anything else

Love bite

Would you beat her when she disrespects you? Or would you be kind towards her no matter what?
Neither nor. I usually act like tit-for-tat. So if she disrespects me, I will try to disrespect her as well at something similarly important so she knows how it feels. But if it's something she doesn't care about, I would "punish" her with something equally important for her. So for example if she withholds physical intimacy, I would withhold emotional intimacy. But I would also try to make it clear I do it. And occasionally I would do "random" kind acts in order to stochastically fix the relationship. I think one simulation has resulted that this is, at least for some "games", the best strategy.

I would be protective and caring. Maybe hit her from time to time to enforce discipline and accountability.

Foids are essentially big children and need to be treated as such.

I would be kinda like you in a sense.

I would want her to know her place, be subservient, and know I would beat her if she acts out.

But I wouldn't always do so & would want normal affectionate moments.

I would be protective and caring. Maybe hit her from time to time to enforce discipline and accountability.

This is also a good take.

What's the point in fantasizing over what will never come to be?

I would do the same tbh. A foid needs to know her place

Say if you ever got a girlfriend, how would you treat her Would you beat her when she disrespects you? Or would you be kind towards her no matter what?
I personally would let her know what her place is in the relationship and while I wouldn't really always beat her I would do so if she disrespected me in any way
The kindest of the kindest, I would be loving and devoted to her, but if she disrespects me, im making my discontent known and clear.

if she isn`t a virgin i won`t be too nice to her

I'd fuck her mom after the first date.

I'd treat her nice if she did the same to me, If she's a cunt then I'd feed her psychedelics and torture her until she wants to kill herself

The kindest of the kindest, I would be loving and devoted to her, but if she disrespects me, im making my discontent known and clear.
I think this.

At least this is how my idealistic scenario would look like. Reality would probably be different though.
But I would definitely try to have sex with her as many times as possible.

If I have any guess its like a friendship but with looks and fucking so this worshiping garbage isn't gonna help you. I like you I like you're body I like you're company I'm not a doormat.

Would ltr and whiteknight.

After I cum inside her I would stay in a little while longer and make eye contact and kiss her. Really feel she would appreciate that, and it would be a huge step in keeping her.

After all the studies and other shit I read here probably cold, uncaring, distant etc
I wouldn't even see her as human

After I cum inside her I would stay in a little while longer and make eye contact and kiss her. Really feel she would appreciate that, and it would be a huge step in keeping her.
I would do the same. I would cum inside and then look into her eyes. At the end I would kiss her very long and I can imagine she would be in ecstasy if I did this to her

I would leave this place and never look back, pretend its all a bad dream and that i lived a normal life before meeting her. I would want her to be happy with me as long as she is worth it.

I would hug her and treat her right, when it comes to sex I would try to make her feel comfortable and improve communication which is very hard for me because I'm a retarded mentalcel, but nothing of that sort will happen anyways because women already universally classified me as not good enough for them.

I'd treat her as well as she treats me. She wants to be kind and agreeable? I treat her the same way. She wants be be a nasty bitch, I treat her back that way.

I would do the same. I would cum inside and then look into her eyes. At the end I would kiss her very long and I can imagine she would be in ecstasy if I did this to her

Think of a particular photo where you looked so bad that even after you destroyed the photo it ALWAYS haunts you...
That is what she will see. This is why I am an oldcel. Everything will get worse.

I would treat her the way she treats me. In general i think im a nice person, i dont really get angry that easily. Sometimes i snap but i go back to joking in 5 minutes. I would never really hit my girlfriend though, i think if youre at the point of needing to hit your girl to instill discipline, the relationship is done for anyway. Just breka up.

Image 2024 08 27 102557087

Come vote in my thread :feelsokman:

But overall, the vast majority of users here would treat well their girlfriends if they had one.

i would treat her like shit unless it is cute noodlefoid or black queen i would treat her well and only be rough during intimacy :feelsdevil:

Lovingly and respectfully. I wouldn't beat her if she "disrespects me". Civilized adults talk about their problems. If she becomes or does something really intolerable, I'd break up with her.

I would tell her to make me a sandwich officer :feelsYall: